PDA

View Full Version : LightFair 2011

Classic Lighting
05-03-2011, 09:30 PM
http://www.lightfair.com/lightfair/V40/
Anyone from this forum planning on attending?

I plan to drive to Philly and see what all the hoopla is about. I've heard lots of good reviews about this event regarding new technology and the future of the lighting industry as a whole.

S&MLL
05-04-2011, 03:17 AM
http://www.lightfair.com/lightfair/V40/
Anyone from this forum planning on attending?

I plan to drive to Philly and see what all the hoopla is about. I've heard lots of good reviews about this event regarding new technology and the future of the lighting industry as a whole.

I live about 45-60 minutes from philly. You all are more then welcome to come by for some beer and bbq. PM me and let me know if anyone wants to.

S&MLL
05-04-2011, 03:20 AM
What day are you going for?

steveparrott
05-04-2011, 06:10 PM
CAST Lighting will have a booth there. Please stop by.

Tomwilllight
05-05-2011, 10:53 PM
If you can get to Philly to attend LightFair you will be blow away with the quality and variety of Landscape Lighting equipment that will be on display. All of the big name Manufacturers will be there and you have the opportunity to see all of the new product and to compare everything. Plus Jan Moyer will be talking about what she has learned about LEDs in the last year.

George Gruel will talk about the refinements of his system for photographing landscape lighting when it should be photographed... at night... in full dark. That alone can be worth the price of admission.

Tom

S&MLL
05-10-2011, 04:26 PM
I will be there on Wed. Anyone that is going and wants to meet up at the show let me know. PM me for cellhpone number exchange

S&MLL
05-18-2011, 10:01 PM
Light fair was a great show. Biggest convention I've ever been to. Took up all of philly convention center. I would say 95 percent of the show was all led. Cast,vista,fx,hadco,focus,brillance led, spj,hk, sure I'm forgetting a few were all in attendence. Phillips had an amazing booth.(great cocktail hour too). They had a led display that was something out of freemont st. In vegas. tried to take pictures but they are anti pictues. Anyway for anyone who was on the fence about going I suggest you go.
Posted via Mobile Device

NightScenes
05-20-2011, 01:47 PM
I was there and it was probably the biggest Lightfair yet. I did see Tom and Naomi there along with several lighting manufacturers. It looks like the lighting toolbox is getting bigger and better every day.