PDA

View Full Version : Dixon ZTR's How do they stack up?

jeepman19
05-03-2011, 11:07 PM
I'm looking at adding a zero turn to my arsenal and looking at all the populars (Scag, Exmark, Hustler) plus Dixon. I've read the history on Dixon, but it seems they are taking a big swing at the commercial side now. Has anyone used a Dixon in the past few years? How is it holding up? How does it cut? Lay it all on the line! Prices don't seem bad from what I've seen at my local dealer. Thanks for all that post!

Snyder's Lawn Inc
05-03-2011, 11:15 PM
I'm looking at adding a zero turn to my arsenal and looking at all the populars (Scag, Exmark, Hustler) plus Dixon. I've read the history on Dixon, but it seems they are taking a big swing at the commercial side now. Has anyone used a Dixon in the past few years? How is it holding up? How does it cut? Lay it all on the line! Prices don't seem bad from what I've seen at my local dealer. Thanks for all that post!

The commercial Dixon is a County Clipper painted blue

newz7151
05-04-2011, 03:05 AM
The commercial Dixon is a County Clipper painted blue

Dixon is owned by the Husqvarna company, what makes you think they would have Count(r)y Clipper build a mower that they own their own factories to build themselves?

PlantscapeSolutions
05-04-2011, 06:08 PM
Junk plain and simple. Go with trusted brands like Scag and other with a cast iron track record.