PDA

View Full Version : Some people.

DLCS
05-04-2011, 09:42 PM
This morning, I was finishing up blowing off walks at a hotel that I maintain. When this older lady, walks up to me like she wanted to talk to me. I slow down the blower and pull off my Peltors and she gets right up to my ear and says " in Texas, we have Mexicans that do this stuff". I had to ask her to repeat herself as I couldn't believe what I heard. She repeats with a snobish laugh. Kinda took me by surprise as I can't believe people are that ignorant.

JDiepstra
05-04-2011, 09:48 PM
Thats funny. The things old people say..... :)

ed2hess
05-04-2011, 10:53 PM
" in Texas, we have Mexicans that do this stuff". I had to ask her to repeat herself as I couldn't believe what I heard. She repeats with a snobish laugh. Kinda took me by surprise as I can't believe people are that ignorant.
What part of that don't you think is correct:confused:

DLCS
05-04-2011, 11:08 PM
What part of that don't you think is correct:confused:

She meant it as a racial slur, as in what I am doing is a job for a Mexican not a white man.

topsites
05-04-2011, 11:09 PM
Maybe you should've told her that you don't have a choice because they just let you out of prison,
and how they gave you 20 to life but that under the old program you were eligible for parole after serving only 8.

DLCS
05-04-2011, 11:10 PM
Should've told her that you don't have a choice because they just let you out of prison.

LMAO, I had a couple of good ones but professionalism got the best of me.

Hell on Blades
05-04-2011, 11:17 PM
We have mexicans that do it in KY too. But also a bunch of Americans (Germans and Irish mostly). I've also noted an increase in Russians int he market.

I can't stand it.

IRRITECH
05-04-2011, 11:34 PM
Hey, I'm just a white Mexican, never knew. Wonder if I can get some gov't money.