PDA

View Full Version : Help with find a machine:

TheMadOne
05-06-2011, 09:14 PM
Hello,

I have a kind of a nitch I need to fill in my equipment line up. I am looking for a walk behind of around 36" that comes in under 500 Lbs, this machine will not be a primary use machine, usage will be in the 200 - 300 hr per year range. Needs to have reasonable HP - 15 or greater, preferably a hydro drive of some kind, reasonably reliable. Yea, I know I'm probably pipe dreaming and will have to settle for a heavier machine, but I though I'd try to pick a few of the better rounded brains here.

So far the closest thing I have found in my continuing search has been a Bobcat gear drive Classic Pro @ 428 Lbs, the Hydro comes in @ 528 lbs but is pretty close on. Exmark Metro & Viking seem to be the next lightest about 50 - 60 lbs more than the Bobcats. I don't really want to tie up a fortune in the machine as stated it's not going to be a primary machine. I currently have a machine filling the nitch, but it is a little out classed & was bought initially as a stop gap. There are some other machines that are great machines I know, but they all come in well over 600 lbs.

BOP is completely out of the running, I know they would seem a match I thought so too, but I find I am just not interested in them anymore. As well as are any Home Owner/semi Pro machines such as a Gravely WOW 34 these are not in the running either.

Thank You in advance for any positive input!

TheMadOne
05-07-2011, 10:08 PM
Looks like slim pickins, Thanks 4 looking anyhow!