PDA

View Full Version : My truck

Hawkeslandscaping
05-09-2011, 12:12 AM
Here is some pics of my truck lettering and dot numbers. I didn't want anything real big I like the design a lot. let me know what you think!

Snyder's Lawn Inc
05-09-2011, 12:17 AM
Company name/phone it little to small but looks good
Say what plow you run onthat truck
Front brackets look different then ones I seen

Hawkeslandscaping
05-09-2011, 12:20 AM
I have a friend who has his truck all lettered and has only got a couple small jobs from it so I went with something clean and simple. I run a 7.5ft fisher straight blade I love fisher plows easy to hook up and the trip edge is the best!!!

Snyder's Lawn Inc
05-09-2011, 12:26 AM
I have a friend who has his truck all lettered and has only got a couple small jobs from it so I went with something clean and simple. I run a 7.5ft fisher straight blade I love fisher plows easy to hook up and the trip edge is the best!!!

Fisher ok never seen one of them
O yes trip edge are nice Love my 9.6 western V plow

Hawkeslandscaping
05-09-2011, 12:30 AM
How much faster is a v plow opposed to a straight blade? Thinking about maybe getting a v plow on my next newer truck a fisher probably. Is it worth the extra cost compared to a straight blade?

Mowingkid35
05-09-2011, 01:14 PM
A V-Plow is easily 10x better than a straight blade. I love using mine to scoop and open up drives that I go into. This winter here in Minnesota we got hit by a 2ft blizzard after christmas and a lady called whose cabin had not been plowed all winter and had 4ft of snow, needless to say the straight blade was a waste. But my V-Plow down and let her buck. Easily best investment I have ever made.

bobcat48
05-09-2011, 07:39 PM
Very nice truck.