PDA

View Full Version : PJ dump trailer tarp install?

pitrack
05-10-2011, 08:56 PM
Hey guys I just bought the tarp kit for my PJ dump and there are no instructions inside and a million pieces that need to go on. Any idea where I can find an instruction manual? I tried looking online but am having no luck.

Thank you

MDLawn
05-10-2011, 09:54 PM
Is it a PJ specific tarp or something else? I have a Sure-Trac dump and had to purchase a Buyers tarp kit but they must have a deal with them because there are specific holes for the tarp.

pitrack
05-11-2011, 02:21 AM
Is it a PJ specific tarp or something else? I have a Sure-Trac dump and had to purchase a Buyers tarp kit but they must have a deal with them because there are specific holes for the tarp.

I think it's PJ specific. It's the one PJ's come with if you order them with it.

MDLawn
05-11-2011, 10:24 AM
I just searched "pj dump trailer tarp installation" and I couldnt come up with instructions but there were some pictures from dealer lots with a tarp on the trailer. Maybe look for that and see what it looks like.

pitrack
05-11-2011, 05:36 PM
I just searched "pj dump trailer tarp installation" and I couldnt come up with instructions but there were some pictures from dealer lots with a tarp on the trailer. Maybe look for that and see what it looks like.

That's why I'm trying, there are so many pieces I was shocked when I opened up the box.

Thanks for the help

MDLawn
05-11-2011, 06:21 PM
Can you call the dealer?
Posted via Mobile Device