PDA

View Full Version : Some scenic job pics.

bearmtnmartin
05-12-2011, 12:24 AM
Never seem to post job pics, so here's a first. Nice little island job. Its an Ecoflo peat filter system. The whole thing is on a big rock, and I had to haul all the fill down the mountain 5 yards at a time, which is why it is not as well covered as it could be.

Heres my haul road. I think Gravel Rat lives along here somewhere.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfzATKiy21M

Hard to see from the video but I think that road is about 20 per cent in spots. I am in 4 low with the engine brake on. I couldn't brake on the steep sections because the truck just slid. It took me till lunch time to get the knots out of my stomach.

Bleed Green
05-12-2011, 12:38 AM
Looks like a very nice place to spend the day working, although it would make me wanna be on vacation.

ARP
05-12-2011, 08:59 AM
Beautiful photos. Must have been a fun job!
Posted via Mobile Device

bobcat_ron
05-12-2011, 09:05 AM
That's one cute little TLB.

Jelinek61
05-13-2011, 09:33 PM
Thats would be a fun job to get. You have some nice equipment....I'm liking that dodge, got any other pics of it?

zak406
05-13-2011, 09:52 PM
Never seem to post job pics, so here's a first. Nice little island job. Its an Ecoflo peat filter system. The whole thing is on a big rock, and I had to haul all the fill down the mountain 5 yards at a time, which is why it is not as well covered as it could be.

Heres my haul road. I think Gravel Rat lives along here somewhere.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfzATKiy21M

Hard to see from the video but I think that road is about 20 per cent in spots. I am in 4 low with the engine brake on. I couldn't brake on the steep sections because the truck just slid. It took me till lunch time to get the knots out of my stomach.

gravel rat USED to live there until big brother got him! :weightlifter:

bearmtnmartin
05-13-2011, 11:06 PM
Thats would be a fun job to get. You have some nice equipment....I'm liking that dodge, got any other pics of it?

Well, how about this one with the fan club!