PDA

View Full Version : Caliente herbicide

Plantculture
05-19-2011, 02:01 PM
Saw that there is a new formulation out of combining octane and mansion in a wdg from sepro. Seems like it would be easier to measure than the liquids if you have a scale.

jvanvliet
05-19-2011, 06:24 PM
Looks promising for us zone in 9 & 10

http://pdf2.tirmsdev.com/Web/112/39112/112_39112_LABEL_English_.pdf?download=true

What is the price and the point of diminishing returns vs. Celsius for example.

greendoctor
05-19-2011, 06:32 PM
I would prefer to have the metsulfuron and pyraflufen separate. Hate premixed products. For me, Celsius + Revolver or Monument is a grassy weed control treatment. There is a sharp differential between metsulfuron and Celsius. I reserve metsulfuron for hard to control broadleaves.

Ric
07-03-2011, 05:11 PM
I would prefer to have the metsulfuron and pyraflufen separate. Hate premixed products. For me, Celsius + Revolver or Monument is a grassy weed control treatment. There is a sharp differential between metsulfuron and Celsius. I reserve metsulfuron for hard to control broadleaves.

Green

I agree about using the products separate. metsulfuron is a slow acting and root up taken that I apply with a large volume of carrier. Pyraflufen I apply no greater than 1 Gallon per thousand and is foliar absorbed.