PDA

View Full Version : 2006 48" Exmark Lazer Z

TurtleCreekL&L42
05-19-2011, 10:02 PM
You're looking at a 2006 Commercial Exmark Lazer 48'' cut with a 18HP Kholer Engine. This mower is in excellent condition and when i say excellent i mean it. Little to no rust the only spot is in the front where its been brushed up against objects while mowing and the normal scratches on deck opposite shoot. Commercial grade deck wihich makes it indestructable. Other than that deck looks like it has been freshly painted along with the wheels which are snow white. Belts are new, spindles are in perfect condition, tires are almost brand new with the little rubber "hairs" still in tact. Blades are in good shape also. Oil has been changed every 50 hours along with the filters for the oil and hydrolic fluid. The hydraulic pumps are in perfect condition and controls are sensitive to the touch. fuel lines and filter has been replaced. Greased regularly. Great mower and almost looking as day it came off the line. i have some pictures but if you would like to see anymore of the mower i can send more via email or text. $3300 OBO work with me i can negociate. Call/Text 1-937-232-6171