PDA

View Full Version : just got trailer back what do you think

johnyredd99
05-21-2011, 05:11 PM
tried to go with something simple. didnt want people thinking prices were too high and they were paying for trailer. not that its thier business. went w/ name number and logo.....Proudly American Owned and Operated! I can undertand cheap labor... but..Give the jobs to Americans before you cross the borders... what do you think?

pjlandscapes
05-21-2011, 05:21 PM
looks nice. simple but good. i like the "proudly american owned and operated"

PROCUT1
05-21-2011, 06:07 PM
Looks good.

We're proudly American owned and operated too. But our employees are from Mexico

johnyredd99
05-21-2011, 07:30 PM
American operated does not include mexico. but thanks for the nice comments. although many americans are more expensive then outsides we do not import

GreenI.A.
05-26-2011, 01:12 PM
my company is 100% American too. My brizilian laborer is south AMERICAN :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Hell even Mexicans are from North America.

bmc1025
05-27-2011, 10:00 PM
Mexicans are definitely American sorry to burst your bubble. The trailer looks good and I like the idea of keeping it simple.

pitrack
05-28-2011, 12:24 PM
Looks good, simple and to the point.

PLS-Tx
05-28-2011, 01:26 PM
I like it!! Looks like you have a couple of future helpers there. :)

4 seasons lawn&land
05-28-2011, 10:17 PM
Mexicans are definitely American sorry to burst your bubble. The trailer looks good and I like the idea of keeping it simple.

No. Thats just disagreeing for the sake of disagreeing. You know thats BS. If they were born here theyre american

nice trlr. Is that all alum?

nepatsfan
05-28-2011, 10:22 PM
South Americans are also Americans. They aren't generally referred to as Americans but it isn't incorrect to say that they are also Americans.

deerewashed
05-28-2011, 10:51 PM
Americans are where its at!!!! My Brazilian guy is the nicest hardest working guy i have every seen, and boy does he like his soccer!

GreenI.A.
05-29-2011, 12:42 PM
South Americans are also Americans. They aren't generally referred to as Americans but it isn't incorrect to say that they are also Americans.

People seem to forget that the Americas are more than The United States of America. Ask people how many countries are in North America? Most will say 2, United States and Canada; some will say 3 and include Mexico, very few realize that their are 23 Countries in North America plus a s**t load of territories. Then there are another dozen countries in South America, so that's what, 35 different nationalities that can be referred to as America.

And before some one say "you don't refer to some one by the continent, only by the country", how many people refer to people as European, Asian, or African? those earn't countries but are Continents.

Now that that is said, it is generally understood that when someone is called "American" we are referring to some one who's nationality is that of The United States of America

johnyredd99
06-02-2011, 10:37 PM
Guess things just cant be simple. you know what I meant, you know what I mean. if we need to get technical. ill get it reworded to 'proudly United States of America Owned & Operated'
Although technically people from mexico, canada, hell all the way down to argentina would be considered Americans but I believe that the legal citizens of our country should be employed before a company starts importing.
could write 'God Bless America' down the side but you would argue its not politically correct.
is what it is

DoetschOutdoor
06-02-2011, 11:07 PM
Looks good man! Take those trailer manufacturer stickers off and it will clear up the back and sides even more. It kinda gets in the way of the first part of your name and they aint paying ya to advertize anyways!

Puddle of Oil
06-02-2011, 11:20 PM
Guess things just cant be simple. you know what I meant, you know what I mean. if we need to get technical. ill get it reworded to 'proudly United States of America Owned & Operated'
Although technically people from mexico, canada, hell all the way down to argentina would be considered Americans but I believe that the legal citizens of our country should be employed before a company starts importing.
could write 'God Bless America' down the side but you would argue its not politically correct.
is what it is

How about you just kill the whole idea?!

Thats a real nice trailer, congrats on the purchase!