PDA

View Full Version : My first WALKER

kjfaulk
10-11-2002, 08:54 PM
I now that this thread was just posted a couple of days ago, but I picked up my first Walker today, I'm speech less.
WOW, WHAT AN AWESOME MACHINE:D :D

Green Pastures
10-11-2002, 08:56 PM
I got mine on Tuesday of this week. I still go out and sit on it on the trailer before I go to bed. :dizzy:

Scott

greenman
10-12-2002, 12:04 AM
Originally posted by Green Pastures
I got mine on Tuesday of this week. I still go out and sit on it on the trailer before I go to bed. :dizzy:

Scott

Do you hug it and kiss it goodnight, too?:D Us men and our toys:rolleyes: :D

Brickman
10-12-2002, 02:32 AM
Originally posted by Green Pastures

Scott

I can't remember if I did that or not the first one I got. I might have been to busy to. (got enough hours during the day?)

Congrats on the new machine. Yes they are sweet. A lot of people will bash them because of the slow forward speed, cost, and the simple fact that they are jealous of a superior machine in many ways. If you plan on bagging there is no other machine that I have looked at that will come close to a Walker.

ksland
04-08-2003, 10:19 PM
Walkers RULE I already miss mine.

I got rid of it because I needed to walk more, my blood pressure was rising and gained weight. Not enough exercise and I will be damned if I will spend my free time (if there is any) in the gym.

Lazer Z is a good machine also. For midsized to large lawns that you don't bag, the lazer is as good as the walker on its strong points (small finish cut, bagging)

I guess if you have a mix of accounts it would be best to have both. And throw a walkbehind or 2 in the mix for hills.