PDA

View Full Version : Exmark Phazer 34'

brc51m
05-27-2011, 04:00 PM
Mower is in great shape and runs/cuts good. 600 hrs 19hp kawasaki. Located in New Orleans. 3000.00

Mjben08
05-27-2011, 04:23 PM
Got any pics?

brc51m
05-27-2011, 05:41 PM
I have it for sale at my local dealer so I wont be able to get any pics until I go back but I will describe the best I can...... Both front tires are solid and are not missing any rubber and both of the front wheels are still white with no rust both rear tires were replaced a few months back and are still pretty much in almost brand new condition the blade drive belt was also replaced a few months ago the seat is in excellent shape with no tears at all the frame doesnt have and cracks or any weld repairs the motor runs strong under the spindles on top of the deck there is some paint missing with normal rust spots from grass sitting there in between cleanings the sides of the deck have normal wear to them. I am the original owner and the machine has never failed me I just bought a used walker to replace it because I started bagging all of my yards.

QLM
06-01-2011, 06:49 PM
any pics of the mower or where do i go look at it?

brc51m
06-01-2011, 11:45 PM
QLM- The phazer is located at Bob's Lawnmower on Thrush off of Transcontinental close to Airline Hwy if you are not familiar with Bob's location I am sending you a PM with my cell#