PDA

View Full Version : Stolen Echo blower Lexington, NC

pressley10r
05-27-2011, 08:19 PM
I was working in the Lexington area this morning, (Friday, May 27th). I was parked at the tractor supply near I85 and some bottom feeding useless scumbag stole a like new Echo pb770t backpack blower off the back of my truck. Serial no:P03012009404. If you see anyone running a blower like this that you know can't afford it, please let me know. I am just a small company and a $500 loss is hard to swallow. I can be reached at 336-669-eight six three one. Thanks guys.

Oakleaf landscape
05-27-2011, 09:35 PM
Sorry to hear that man. Ill keep eye on craigslist for it.

PowerstrokeWalker
07-18-2011, 05:33 PM
Sorry to hear about this. I got a sthil fs 90 stolen last week right off the trailer while eating lunch in Kernersville NC. Theres a special place for thieves and they will find out what that is before to long.Wouldnt like to be in there shoes.

pressley10r
07-18-2011, 09:31 PM
Yea I've since been locking everything on racks anytime were not within sight of the truck. Ive even run an extra cable through all the handles of everything when going to eat or in a store for any reason. Also trying to only eat lunch at the restaurants where I can park near a window and watch everything. This has gotten too routine, this marks the 3rd blower in about 5 yrs. That's tough on the small guy.

earthtrends
08-14-2011, 08:18 PM
I had 2 echo blowers, 1 shindawia weedeater and 1 stihl weedeater stolen from my shop in clemmons 4 nights ago

pressley10r
09-26-2011, 10:40 AM
As hard as this is to believe, I had another 770t stolen from me on a job on Sat. Saw the bastard stealing it off the rack on my trailer. They were at least 2 guys in a silver 97-03 Ford Expedition. I was 200 yds away, trimming a ditch, ran after them but they reversed all the way up the street before turning around so I couldn't see their license plate. This was in the Randolph County (Thomasville, NC) area. If anybody sees this on craigslist or a pawn shop let me know. Serial #P03012001412

Big C
09-28-2011, 05:17 AM
As hard as this is to believe, I had another 770t stolen from me on a job on Sat. Saw the bastard stealing it off the rack on my trailer. They were at least 2 guys in a silver 97-03 Ford Expedition. I was 200 yds away, trimming a ditch, ran after them but they reversed all the way up the street before turning around so I couldn't see their license plate. This was in the Randolph County (Thomasville, NC) area. If anybody sees this on craigslist or a pawn shop let me know. Serial #P03012001412

The first time...shame on them
The second time....shame on you!

Lock your sh!t at all times when not in use....DAMN...not that hard...DUH!

pressley10r
09-29-2011, 12:13 AM
Ever hear of bolt cutters?...DUH!

You sound like someone who's never had much equipment stolen. Wish I could have back some of the 10s of thousands of dollars of things I've had stolen in the last 10 yrs. Some locked up, some not. If thieves want something bad enough, they're gonna get it.

Ijustwantausername
12-08-2011, 11:45 PM
http://raleigh.craigslist.org/grd/2720286903.html

This is probably not it, but the ad just sounds a bit weird to me. Saw it a few days ago.

pressley10r
12-09-2011, 09:02 AM
Just emailed them. Ad seems very fishy. 800 for a new one? I dont think so. they clearly didnt buy it new. and putting "LOL" in the title, makes them sound like an idiot. We'll see. Thanks much for the heads up

Lawn Expert Lawn Care
01-27-2012, 07:02 PM
Ever hear of bolt cutters?...DUH!

You sound like someone who's never had much equipment stolen. Wish I could have back some of the 10s of thousands of dollars of things I've had stolen in the last 10 yrs. Some locked up, some not. If thieves want something bad enough, they're gonna get it.

Unfortunately this is very true. I lock all my equipment up just to deter spur of the moment thieves, the pros know how to get it if they want it!

pressley10r
01-27-2012, 09:27 PM
Unfortunately this is very true. I lock all my equipment up just to deter spur of the moment thieves, the pros know how to get it if they want it!

Yepp, I seem to always be in the wrong place at the wrong time, when some crackhead has just smoked his last rock, and is looking for something to turn into some quick cash. Don't think I've ever been hit by any real pros. Well-my house has been, but not my equipment, on a job.

exmark rule
02-07-2012, 01:21 AM
i hate people who steal