PDA

View Full Version : 2010 BOP 32"Dually for sale $2200

fatboynormmie
05-28-2011, 06:36 PM
2010 32"Dually pull start 15hp kaw

23 real hours

upgrades are no flat front tires,chute blocker,one size larger then stock rear tires,sendec hourmeter,and hitch mount for a velke

additional accessories are an Accelerator bagger,factory mulch plate and an extra set of blades that have been sharpened

Had the unit exactly one year and came off the enclosed trailer very little due to the 34z getting alot of action. That is the reason for the low hours.
Unit was serviced at the beginning of the season at 20 hrs .

Not interested in selling things individually this is a package deal.

Any questions give me a call 443-844-4538 Norm

DA Quality Lawn & YS
05-29-2011, 09:42 PM
Looks nice and clean, bump for you!

fatboynormmie
05-31-2011, 05:51 PM
Thanks DA quality for the bump.Had a couple nibbles so far but no biters yet.You guys think my asking price is unreasonable?

lifetree
05-31-2011, 11:43 PM
Seems like a good deal to me !!

lawnkingforever
06-01-2011, 08:39 AM
Seems like a good deal with all of the add ons. Also the mower has very low hours. If I was in the market for that size mower I would consider it.

scagfreek
06-01-2011, 10:44 AM
Seems like a good deal to me !!
no u have a good if i needed it i would be all over it

Exact Rototilling
06-02-2011, 01:56 AM
fatboynormmie,

Is that a custom chute blocker? How does it attach exactly?

Bump for a smoking deal.

Wish I could find a Dually 36 for that price and low hours. Then I'd be selling my Quickie 32 as well. :laugh:

fatboynormmie
06-02-2011, 04:09 AM
fatboynormmie,

Is that a custom chute blocker? How does it attach exactly?

Bump for a smoking deal.

Wish I could find a Dually 36 for that price and low hours. Then I'd be selling my Quickie 32 as well. :laugh:

Yes it's a custom chute blocker I built.It has tabs welded on it and could attach with the two bolts that come with the stock chute .I made a special setup that was tooless from a long 3/8 bolt bent with a 90 degree bend in it and on the attaching side I used an aluminum 2" spacer to get out past the deck and a black hand nut like bop uses for there belt covers over the spindles.I currently just have a nylock nut on there only because the black hand nut was hitting the mower it sat next to on the trailer and made things a little to tight .The idea behind all that was to allow for easy bagger to mulch plate change outs with no tools needed.Every mower I have I have customized in some way. HOPEFULLY one day one of my inventions will make me rich cause everyone knows mowing grass ain't going to do it. :laugh:

fatboynormmie
06-02-2011, 04:20 AM
Also if you look at the last pic you will see I spaced the control rods out farther then there stock locations so I could mount the velke hitch which is in the pic as well if you look.It's real easy to miss.The hitch bracket is set up for a single velke with a 15" arm or a x2 velke with a 18" arm .This will allow the velke to to pass under the main arm or able to rotate 360 degrees when backing up.

Exact Rototilling
06-02-2011, 04:24 AM
Thanks for the Intel...can you take a few pics of the mod before it's sold?
:waving:

Yes it's a custom chute blocker I built.It has tabs welded on it and could attach with the two bolts that come with the stock chute .I made a special setup that was tooless from a long 3/8 bolt bent with a 90 degree bend in it and on the attaching side I used an aluminum 2" spacer to get out past the deck and a black hand nut like bop uses for there belt covers over the spindles.I currently just have a nylock nut on there only because the black hand nut was hitting the mower it sat next to on the trailer and made things a little to tight .The idea behind all that was to allow for easy bagger to mulch plate change outs with no tools needed.Every mower I have I have customized in some way. HOPEFULLY one day one of my inventions will make me rich cause everyone knows mowing grass ain't going to do it. :laugh:

fatboynormmie
06-02-2011, 04:53 AM
http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?t=314296&highlight=fatboynormmie couple more pics