PDA

View Full Version : cleaned the mower to dirty tomorrow

elitelawnteam1
05-29-2011, 11:29 PM
did a very detailed cleaning job on this thing today, i had nothing better to do, so i took the casters apart, cleaned them, all bad grease has been wiped away. I haven't cleaned it in a year, so it was due for something like this.

looks all shiny now, only to get dirty tomorrow! lol

bobcat48
05-30-2011, 10:43 AM
Looks nice,yeah 90 here today i have been hearing got a two to catch up on from saturday ill be out later and wash some of the equipment lol!

KLAlawncare
05-30-2011, 11:29 AM
i got the same mower but a 48. i like the single drive mowers

michiganmower10
05-30-2011, 12:30 PM
Is the handling different between a single and a dual? i've never operated a single hydro before...

R & R Yard Designs
05-30-2011, 01:06 PM
Hey nick how busy are you. Would you want to mow with us for a day or two.
Posted via Mobile Device

bobcat48
05-30-2011, 05:35 PM
Hey nick how busy are you. Would you want to mow with us for a day or two.
Posted via Mobile Device

Hey Russ,sorry didnt get back to you i havent been ignoring you..yeah im real busy now and plus where leaving for vacation in a few days and my cousin is going to take care of my accounts for a week and i would love too when we come back i got tomorrow and wed then im done with school:usflag:so ill have to ask my parents lol and see if thats ok probably after the scond week of june and was going to ask you if you heard of company by the name of rm lawn care they live across the subdivsion from us they cut a lawn a few blocks down from me just wondering,thanks.

elitelawnteam1
05-30-2011, 11:14 PM
Is the handling different between a single and a dual? i've never operated a single hydro before...

Single Hydro means one wheel motor turns both wheels at once, dual means individual motors for each wheel. (all ztrs and stand ons are dual)

I'm not sure about other brands, but the single drive I have has individual brakes for each wheel. I can make very close to a zero turn buy using the brakes, but even if I had the option to do that, I'd stick to the 3 pt turns.