PDA

View Full Version : How to dispose of tree branches

l3randonf
05-30-2011, 04:40 PM
Where can I dispose of tree branches? This lady wants me to clean up her front yard that is full of tree branches and I have no idea where I would throw them away at.

hi_speedreed
05-30-2011, 04:56 PM
Where can I dispose of tree branches? This lady wants me to clean up her front yard that is full of tree branches and I have no idea where I would throw them away at.

All brush from my cleanup jobs gets thrown in the woods behind my house. It's awesome not having to pay dump fees and I always have firewood come fall for sitting around drinking beer and shootin the bull.
Posted via Mobile Device

weeze
05-30-2011, 05:30 PM
within city limits here you can put them by the road and the city picks them up....if they don't have pickup i take them to my backyard which is out of city limits and burn them in a pile.

tailboardtech
05-30-2011, 05:30 PM
i have a big sink hole back at my parents farm as long as it will turn to dirt it can go in the hole its also good for getting rid of err certain other items. a lot of other people eater take them to the dump or there are some nursery's and mulch places that take brush for mulch/ compost

calebmoss
05-30-2011, 05:45 PM
most good size citys have a place called the resource aturaty where the city brings the trash and road debris. You can take it there, ours is 2.30 per 100 pounds.

rwar
05-30-2011, 08:28 PM
Do a search for a city mulching facility in your area,Nashville has one and it is very cheap to dump brush