PDA

View Full Version : Husqvarna zero turn mowers

johndeeretech09
05-31-2011, 01:04 AM
I am looking into selling Husqvarna equipment. I have also looked into Toro and it seems like Husqvarna has one of the most complete lines of equipment. I am very pleased with thier landowner tractors with the fab decks and thier handheld equipment along with thier commercial mowers. I was wondering if anyone knows who makes their zero turns or if they make thier own. Ive heard the new pz decks are preatty amazing. Can anyone help me out?

Tall Rider
05-31-2011, 01:14 AM
The PZ's are great mowers from what i've seen. I've only ever seen one PZ unit in the field and I was surprised and stopped and watched the thing cut for a few minutes. Several other LCO's run smaller Husq zero turns and our city's parks department runs a big Husq zero turn with mulching kit and really the thing does just as good a job as all the other brands they run. I still like Toro better, for the complete line of equipment you mentioned and tough built machines. Husq does build good hand held equipment from the few pieces I've run. How are Husq's product's distributed? Do you just deal with them directly or do they have area reps for the distributor?

johndeeretech09
05-31-2011, 01:17 AM
thanks for the info! so far i have been dealing with husqvarna directly. they were more then happy to have a dealership in my area. have had really good luck so far. i have a bomgaars in the town i live in and they sell the cheap husqvarna equipment. once i looked into them i found out that there is more to the company then just that cheap stuff. thanks again for the input!

Tall Rider
05-31-2011, 01:28 AM
But how ever will you compete with the green paint and 7Iron decks? :laugh:

johndeeretech09
05-31-2011, 01:49 AM
yes i will be. i have worked on deere equipment for 5 years now. thats the one thing thats going to be hard to do. sell something else when i like deere so much. i think it will work though. i do want to get out there and test out some of the husqvarna equipment too. the more i look at the new pz's the more i like them.