PDA

View Full Version : Do you know

Hogjaw
05-31-2011, 07:36 PM
correct belt wrap for JD GT275 double bag collection system?

Ridin' Green
05-31-2011, 10:26 PM
If you are asking about which way the belt for the power flo head goes on to the drive sheave on the deck, just pull the belt on the blower head, and see which way the fan moves. It should move clockwise when viewed from the mower deck side of the power head.

While turning the fan with the belt, pay attention to which direction the belt is moving when the fan is rotating the correct direction, and make sure the belt goes onto the drive pulley on the right spindle the correct direction to make the fan rotate correctly. The spindles rotate clockwise when viewed from above the deck.

To make certain you understand what I mean, I went out to my barn and looked at my blower head. There is a belt loop coming out of the blower head that wraps around the drive sheave on the right spindle of the mower deck. The part of the loop that is coming out of the blower head off of the top pulley inside the head, goes around the back side of the drive sheave, wraps the sheave, and returns back to the lower pulley inside the blower head.

Hogjaw
06-01-2011, 10:14 PM
Thanks for detail information.

Best Regards

If you are asking about which way the belt for the power flo head goes on to the drive sheave on the deck, just pull the belt on the blower head, and see which way the fan moves. It should move clockwise when viewed from the mower deck side of the power head.

While turning the fan with the belt, pay attention to which direction the belt is moving when the fan is rotating the correct direction, and make sure the belt goes onto the drive pulley on the right spindle the correct direction to make the fan rotate correctly. The spindles rotate clockwise when viewed from above the deck.

To make certain you understand what I mean, I went out to my barn and looked at my blower head. There is a belt loop coming out of the blower head that wraps around the drive sheave on the right spindle of the mower deck. The part of the loop that is coming out of the blower head off of the top pulley inside the head, goes around the back side of the drive sheave, wraps the sheave, and returns back to the lower pulley inside the blower head.