PDA

View Full Version : How much to pay for 48" Exmark Metro - see info and pics

ericfox
06-01-2011, 11:17 AM
Wondering how much I should pay for a 48" 2006 exmark metro... owner has commercial business but said mower only has about 400-600 hours approximately (no meter). Comes with sulky and grass catcher.

I am looking for a mower for my own property and heard exmark is among the best... so I figure this mower should do a pretty good job... would you agree?

Trying to get this mower for pretty cheap... so what would be a really good bargain for this mower? Thanks a lot. Eric

Chevy z71
06-01-2011, 01:04 PM
I would give 2,300 but that's me might be worth more.

ericfox
06-02-2011, 09:53 AM
something I just thought about... as seen in the pictures the air filter cover is cracked.... could this haev allowed the engine to breathe dirty air? I do not know how the air filter is situated inside that cover. Does anyone know?

Giantpumpkin
06-02-2011, 08:49 PM
I bought the same mower last year only it was a 2007. It came with just the grass catcher and I paid $800. Now this one appears to be it a little better shape but I would think somewhere around $1400 would be my maximum price.

topsites
06-02-2011, 09:47 PM
I am sorry but while you might think you're something or somebody, the bad news is you're no bona fide lawn boy yet,
you are not the first to make this mistake as many folks out there who have gotten behind a lawn mower think they know
everything too, but to qualify you must first come out to my house and wash and wax my truck, trailer, and all of my equipment,
only once all of that is done and I have fully inspected everything to my satisfaction will I consider answering the question you
just barged into the owner's lounge to ask.

This next part normally would go without saying but around here I have learned it is better I give fair warning:
Any backtalk will get you a written verbal slap that makes all of the above look like nice guy talk.

Or you can take their word for it.

Thank you for your time.

Kelly's Landscaping
06-02-2011, 09:49 PM
Good motor but that model cuts like crap we dumped ours almost immediately. We knew with in 2 months we had made a huge mistake just no working with a fixed deck never again. Anyways we sold ours with perhaps 200 hours on it a velky and that awful cloth bagger for 1800 and gave him all extra blades. Ours was in much better shape then this one and was only 3 years old.