View Full Version : Hydrostatic Lawn Topdresser Machine
06-02-2011, 12:31 AM
Check it out. Priced to move quickly. We are focusing on smaller lawns now (average lawn size is 2500 sq ft., so the machine doesn't make enough sense for us. Hopper fits enough dry refined compost/topdressing to do about 1000 sq. ft. per fill.
Check out the youtube link and see the actual machine in use. Pictures in ad are current, you will see the machine is in mint shape.
10-04-2011, 12:04 AM
curious on if machine was still available, and what you thought about shipping? live in KS and have been looking for a topdresser, but didn't want to spend 8,000 to get it going. PM me if you still have it
10-04-2011, 10:36 AM
Yes the machine is still available. I dont have any idea on shipping costs, however it could be strapped onto a skid and packed up for land transportation. Shipping would be your responsibilty- we are in Ontario Canada, L4K 4K5
10-04-2011, 03:49 PM
If you give me an approximate weight I will try and find a shippping company that would help me out.
10-04-2011, 07:27 PM
Just found my spec. sheet:
- topdressing speed 0-5 mph
- swath 28"
- material depth 0-2" (adjustable baffle)
- hydrostatic drive (eaton transmission) with variable speed forward & reverse
- capacity 297 lbs of material or 10.52 cubic feet (hopper extension *not included, brings it up to 364lbs. or 12.88 cubic feet
- can distrinute 364 lbs per minute
- width 34"
- length 36" front to rear 47" with handles
- height 37" (44" to top of extension * not included)
- weight: 285 lbs
Hope this helps
11-02-2011, 04:40 PM
Someone called from Colorado and unfortunately i was changing cell phones and lost the voice mail.
This machine is still available for sale and I'm motivated to sell it. Please let me know if you are interested. It is in close to mint shape.
vBulletin® v3.8.6, Copyright ©2000-2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.