PDA

View Full Version : 36 toro walk behind for a xbox 360

lyndont
06-02-2011, 12:02 AM
I have a chance to trade a x box 360 for a 36 walk behind mower. He said it will starrt but the transmission is out. He didn't know whether it was a belt drive or hydro. His roommate I guess left it outside for over a year and he is wanting to get rid of it. It sounds like a pretty good deal but how much do you think it would cost to fix? Any help would be appreciated. I am going to go look at it tomorrow and would hate to come home with a lawn ornament.
Posted via Mobile Device

topsites
06-02-2011, 01:46 AM
If you don't know how to fix these mowers I would probably stay away from it, better off keep looking
to find something that runs half way decent right off the lot, so to speak.

lyndont
06-03-2011, 12:14 AM
Yeah I have a new project to work on. My right leaf spring broke on the way home. It tore the tire up pretty good. Thanks for the advice though.
Posted via Mobile Device

Agape
06-03-2011, 01:52 AM
I would buy a brand new Xbox and trade it for the mower- something that potentially makes you money vs. something that drains your time and resourses.......

yardatwork
06-04-2011, 08:17 AM
Why not find out who the roommate was and go directly to them. How does this guy have the right to give another's stuff away...it's the same as receiving stolen property...be careful!

BOSS LAWN 2343
04-10-2012, 04:38 AM
I would have taken up on that offer, your mower would A. give you something to do and learn from it B. make you money.