PDA

View Full Version : kubota 75

SellingIron
06-02-2011, 11:34 PM
Got to run the Kubota CTL 75. Here are a few pics. Power tach, Roll up door, etc.

JDSKIDSTEER
06-03-2011, 05:18 AM
I sat in one....Other than the Kubota name which adds another major player on the market I did not see where they brought anything new to the table. Just what we needed....Oh well...Competition is healthy I guess....I think they will take a little of all market share...In my area more of Bobcats than anyone since our Bobcat dealer has not been able to get inventory.

SellingIron
06-03-2011, 07:30 AM
Yeah, Nothing really wowed us when we ran it. The split lap bar would lift up when driving from time to time. You hit a bump and it stops the machine. You coundn't see the AC controls, lap bar was in the way. The windshield washer tank sits next to your head. The AC drain tube is sticking out the side of the machine. Power-tach was like BC. Had the roll up front door which sealed really well. When your rolling the door up, it come really close to turn face.

We also ran the Cat259B3. I almost liked the Kubota more. The anti-stall and joysticks seemed like they were holding you back from working. 2-speed and torsion suspension was really nice.

Had an updated T190 there. Joysticks seemed like a big improvement from before. Its going to be discontinued soon with its replacement around the corner.

Skidsteerman
06-04-2011, 09:45 AM
I sat in one....Other than the Kubota name which adds another major player on the market I did not see where they brought anything new to the table. Just what we needed....Oh well...Competition is healthy I guess....I think they will take a little of all market share...In my area more of Bobcats than anyone since our Bobcat dealer has not been able to get inventory.

I can't believe Kubota is going to be delivering these all that fast any more then they are the engines for Bobcat with all the problems they are dealing with over there. I heard it'll be at least a year before things somewhat turn back to normal delivery schedules.

I'm wondering when Bobcat is going to start stuffing the Doedong (SP) engines in there piles?!?

SellingIron
06-04-2011, 12:46 PM
We are hearing only small frame engines are going to be hard to get.

JDSKIDSTEER
06-04-2011, 04:54 PM
What's the deal with our local Bobcat dealer not getting enough inventory since Doosan took over?...Is that a problem elsewhere or just a local issue?

SiteSolutions
06-04-2011, 08:09 PM
I think it is more to do with Huntsville being the red-headed stepchild of the Birmingham - er, Pelham store. I think ole Whatshisname sits down there and focuses on that store and doesn't put the effort needed into the Huntsville store.

SellingIron
06-04-2011, 08:38 PM
Alot of dealers are effected for many reasons. Vendors not having parts. M-Series issues with the line. Rental houses placed orders last year for 2011. Now we are seeing them filled and watching them go to RSC, United, sunbelt etc. I have customers wanting to demo machines and I have to watch them go to rental stores. If we get Hurricanes this year, most of the orders will come to us. There are alot of things that slow down the system.

BC could not fill an order and lost around 800 units to other brand. :cry:

USA1
06-05-2011, 04:16 PM
Did you get any seat time on the SVL75 moving any dirt? Was interested in hearing about it's performance.

Skidsteerman
06-06-2011, 09:26 AM
Posted via Mobile Device

Skidsteerman
06-06-2011, 09:32 AM
Posted via Mobile Device

Somethings different posting from my phone here.

The local bobcat dealership looks to be almost out of inventory at most of their stores. I hear it's a three month wait on an order from them. I also heard it's around nine months for a Case.
Posted via Mobile Device

SellingIron
06-06-2011, 08:22 PM
The Kubota 75 and the 259 had a hard time cutting through the grass because the bucket edges were thicker than BC T190 68LP.

The T190 didn't have any problems peeling back the grass for grading. Once you got to the dirt. Most all the CTLs pushed just fine. I noticed the 75/259 with full buckets had some what of a hard time turning. I didn't notice the extra HP the 259 had.

SellingIron
06-06-2011, 08:27 PM
Somethings different posting from my phone here.

The local bobcat dealership looks to be almost out of inventory at most of their stores. I hear it's a three month wait on an order from them. I also heard it's around nine months for a Case.
Posted via Mobile Device

It depends on the dealerships if they want to stock equipment or not. We are doing pretty good on equip. right now with lots on order. Retails depending on model takes 3-4 months unless they can pull from another dealer which is working from time to time. Somes models you will not see until next year. BC is behind in building machines by the 1000's...