PDA

View Full Version : mowpart.com

lawnwizards
06-03-2011, 08:54 AM
anyone have experience with them? i just bought some blades and between processing and delivery its gonna take 11 days for them to get here. is this the standard with them? 5 days to process your order?

ozark
06-03-2011, 11:19 AM
I have been dealing with this company for about 4 years now. They are top notch. I buy my blades from them and they are less than half the price the dealer 20 minutes away from me is. I usually receive my blades within 1 to 3 days. They are incredibly fast!! I live in Wisconsin so i dont know what delivery time would be for you.

TNGrassCutter
06-03-2011, 11:30 AM
I ordered a few things last Friday and it is still processing I assume because I haven't gotten a shipping notification. A little strange but I guess with their promotion over the weekend they probably had many more orders than normal, so that may be the cause of the delay.
Posted via Mobile Device

topsites
06-03-2011, 01:14 PM
Yeah, some are quicker than others but most anything under 2 weeks is acceptable,
of course you can get it faster, but then it just gets pricey.

Either way, mowpart is good to go.

rwar
06-04-2011, 12:06 AM
I ordered a deck shell from them and it took a few days to process but it still got here in about a week

mowpart rep
07-15-2011, 04:20 PM
Hey guys thanks for using mowpart.com.

I apologize for the length of this post.

I just wanted to let you know that there are several factors that determine how quickly we process orders and ship parts.

The best case scenario:
� The order is placed early in the morning
� We have the parts on hand
� all parts are from a brand who will allows us to direct ship
� Customer service call volume is low
In this case it is common for many of our customers to receive orders in 1-4 days depending on the location of the delivery. This occurs about 60% of the time.

A fairly common scenario:
� Multiple brand order with one or more parts that we do not have
� A supplier will not allow us to direct ship to you from them.
In this example we have to bring a part in to our distribution center, pack it with the rest of the order then ship it to you. This scenario typically takes 5-7 days and happens about 30% of the time.

Uncommon Scenario:
� Back orders
� Customer call volume that is very high
� Increase in sales due to coupon code availability
� Other technical details
The delivery may take 7-14+ days. This happens about 10% of the time.

I am very excited about a new partnership with a company that is going to allow us to sell many electrical components including 8 common PTO clutches, dozens of starters and solenoids at huge discounted prices! We are developing a special section on our website specifically for these deep discounted products. We hope to have most of those products available in August.

I truly want to thank you for supporting us over the years! We are having our 6th straight record year and are growing fast! We are upgrading to a faster cloud server which should be in place by November. We now offer over 600,000 parts and are adding new parts daily!

Please let me know if you have any concerns or would like us to try to stock a specific item for you!

Russell Kelly
www.mowpart.com

lawnwizards
07-15-2011, 05:01 PM
Hey guys thanks for using mowpart.com.

I apologize for the length of this post.

I just wanted to let you know that there are several factors that determine how quickly we process orders and ship parts.

The best case scenario:
� The order is placed early in the morning
� We have the parts on hand
� all parts are from a brand who will allows us to direct ship
� Customer service call volume is low
In this case it is common for many of our customers to receive orders in 1-4 days depending on the location of the delivery. This occurs about 60% of the time.

A fairly common scenario:
� Multiple brand order with one or more parts that we do not have
� A supplier will not allow us to direct ship to you from them.
In this example we have to bring a part in to our distribution center, pack it with the rest of the order then ship it to you. This scenario typically takes 5-7 days and happens about 30% of the time.

Uncommon Scenario:
� Back orders
� Customer call volume that is very high
� Increase in sales due to coupon code availability
� Other technical details
The delivery may take 7-14+ days. This happens about 10% of the time.

I am very excited about a new partnership with a company that is going to allow us to sell many electrical components including 8 common PTO clutches, dozens of starters and solenoids at huge discounted prices! We are developing a special section on our website specifically for these deep discounted products. We hope to have most of those products available in August.

I truly want to thank you for supporting us over the years! We are having our 6th straight record year and are growing fast! We are upgrading to a faster cloud server which should be in place by November. We now offer over 600,000 parts and are adding new parts daily!

Please let me know if you have any concerns or would like us to try to stock a specific item for you!

Russell Kelly
www.mowpart.com

hey russell,
i have another suggestion for you. you should use the usps for your delivery since they deliver on saturdays. the cost is comparable as well.

randy.

fobaum
07-15-2011, 10:38 PM
I buy from them too, but for blades lately ive been getting them from www.ottopaap.com best deal on blades i've found.

flex deck
07-16-2011, 05:43 PM
I order all my G6 gators from mowpart, and the service is great, and the prices reasonable, and the convienence of on-line ordering is unapproachable. Thanks, Brad

mowpart rep
07-18-2011, 01:29 PM
We do ship USPS. If you request This option we can make sure that it ships USPS. Just put your request in the comments and we will take care of it! Thanks for the feedback.

mowpart rep
07-18-2011, 01:44 PM
Just wanted to let you know of a few of our blade prices compared to ottopap
ottopap mowpart with current 10% coupon on home page
103-2530-S $11.64 $9.72
103-6404-S $14.72 $13.77
103-6583-S $11.54 $9.95
109-6465-S $17.25 $16.65

Often times if you find that mowpart is higher it is because we are supplying a thicker blade, or it may be heat treated etc. We are not always the least expensive but if you make us aware of it we will usually meet or beat our competition. Your feedback on pricing, customer service and general information is always greatly appreciated.