PDA

View Full Version : How do you make that initial contact to make a commercial bid?

l3randonf
06-03-2011, 10:43 AM
For example, let's say there is a church orgas station or a McDonald's that you want to bid on. Who do you talk to in order to even place your bid at a place like a church?

For restaurants or gas stations, do you go on their websites or call their phone numbers and ask for corporate contact information?

In my town there is also a Home Owners Association for a newly built sub division. Each homeowner pays 1200 a year! Some of that money goes to a fund that pays for every homeowner to have their yard mowed for them every week. How would I go about contacting them too?

JB1
06-03-2011, 01:19 PM
know somebody that knows somebody.

johnsonslawnmanagement
06-03-2011, 01:44 PM
It's all in who you know. Occasionally someone will contact you or see you on a job and drop by. Mostly who you know, It's all about connections.
Posted via Mobile Device

Daily Lawn/Landscape
06-03-2011, 03:17 PM
Walk into company XYZ and say " Hi! My name is __________ with (company)PDQ and was wondering who I would talk to about your grounds maintenance.

After that, either schedule an appointment with that person. If nothing was gained, send a Thank You note. They will call you eventually.

James