PDA

View Full Version : Being a good talker

williams lcm
06-03-2011, 06:37 PM
Sometimes you can do crappy work and get away with it. As long as you show up and talk a good line you have a loyal paying customer. I see this alot. LCO's becomes a good talker to the customer and gets away with doing less. LCo's probably start out doing a good job but slack quite a bit years down the road. Some customers just want someone to talk to. Anyone seen this while working?

rain man
06-03-2011, 07:06 PM
We all must choose our paths. I don't care for overly friendly hustlers.

poncho62
06-03-2011, 07:20 PM
Guess I'm a great big failure then...I don't like talking to people much

topsites
06-03-2011, 08:58 PM
I've always said, if you have to do it get rid of it here on LS, may not be the
best way but play it clean on the streets.

Raymond S.
06-03-2011, 09:27 PM
An old man told me once..."Tell no lies and you need not remember what you said." 'Nuff said!
Posted via Mobile Device

BrunoT
06-04-2011, 06:17 PM
Sometimes you can do crappy work and get away with it. As long as you show up and talk a good line you have a loyal paying customer. I see this alot. LCO's becomes a good talker to the customer and gets away with doing less. LCo's probably start out doing a good job but slack quite a bit years down the road. Some customers just want someone to talk to. Anyone seen this while working?

Modern American capitalism is built on this principle! Talking a good game usually wins out over plain old good quality.

Patriot Services
06-04-2011, 06:22 PM
Fast talk only goes so far for so long. Now the excuses of why the grass didn't get cut this week start. Truth is 90/90 seperates men from boys.
Posted via Mobile Device

unkownfl
06-04-2011, 06:28 PM

Who are you talking about???

RLS24
06-04-2011, 06:46 PM
how about you just do good work and let the final result speak for itself then you dont have to do much talking. I find I get more sleep at night that way too....

vencops
06-04-2011, 11:02 PM
how about you just do good work and let the final result speak for itself then you dont have to do much talking.

^^^^ i like!

JB1
06-04-2011, 11:08 PM
a lot of time the fast talkers or hustlers end up getting elected to congress.