PDA

View Full Version : REO / Property Management usually sucks, but...

MowHouston
06-03-2011, 10:55 PM
... I've found some fun steals at some of these initial cuts I have been given this week.

So far I have taken home a 20 year old Toro electric start mower and a 1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse.

One of my employees scored a nice grill also.

Everything was taken only after permission from the client.

Have any of you guys done these foreclosure type properties and scored some neat treasures?

On the business side of things, I usually speak out against REO but these ones pay pretty fair and the work is coming in faster than we can finish it.

I had 70 customers last week and now I am looking to add another crew in the next week or so.

Hooray 12 day workweek.

MowHouston
06-04-2011, 06:46 PM
Today I scored a Stihl FS120. A bit older model but I think all it will need is the primer bulb and a tuneup.

Georgia Lawn Works LLC
06-04-2011, 07:56 PM
What company are you working for?

johnny_boy02
06-04-2011, 09:03 PM
I have never taken anything other than what was in the work order to remove, but I have seen a few things I would have liked to have grabbed. One property I cut a few times had a really nice wheelbarrow I wanted. Im sure someone without the morals will grab it.

MowHouston
06-04-2011, 09:22 PM
I have never taken anything other than what was in the work order to remove, but I have seen a few things I would have liked to have grabbed. One property I cut a few times had a really nice wheelbarrow I wanted. Im sure someone without the morals will grab it.

I ask before I take anything. I stated that in my first post.

johnny_boy02
06-04-2011, 09:39 PM
I ask before I take anything. I stated that in my first post.

Saw that, dont mean to imply otherwise.

MowHouston
06-05-2011, 09:38 AM
Saw that, dont mean to imply otherwise.

I halfway figured but I wanted to make sure :D

On another note, we did another property today with an abandoned Jeep Liberty in it.

There's a lot of red tape involved with these vehicles but hopefully it will be something I can turn around and sell eventually. Lots of paperwork, ifs, ands, and buts though.