PDA

View Full Version : most difficult commercial account

lukemelo216
06-03-2011, 11:26 PM
So i have been dealing with a pretty difficult commercial account so far this year. Things are getting worked out and smothing out with them, but I was thinking about it today. What is your most difficult commercial customer?

I go into the bidding and the pm is like i need your best price possible (continues to explain how thats his job to get the lowest amount needed). Questions why I have the bushes being trimmed 3x, why he needs 14 yards of mulch (he thinks its good). Just trying to cut every corner. Then after we sign the contract he wants additional work done that he states is in the contract, which its clearly not. Finally got the PO to authorize it all. But its just been a nightmare.

What about yours?

Raymond S.
06-04-2011, 12:13 AM
Aren't they all like that? :)
Posted via Mobile Device

topsites
06-04-2011, 12:17 AM
Easy money.

lukemelo216
06-04-2011, 09:48 AM
no. all of my other customers are very easy to get a long with, dont try to add in extra stuff, none of that. This is just the big pain in the ass account.

IES
06-04-2011, 10:23 AM
My experience is that large commercial that is standard operating procedure.
Posted via Mobile Device

topsites
06-04-2011, 12:59 PM
Yeah I mean he gave you fair warning, you could have ran right there!

PROCUT1
06-04-2011, 02:10 PM
Thats their job Get the best possible deal for their customer.

Your job is to provide YOUR best possible deal and if they dont match, see if you can convince them of a reason to go with your deal. Your competition will be doing the same.

Whoever provides the best deal for the customer wins