PDA

View Full Version : 3 1/2 Tons 0f Stone FREE OF CHARGE

Victor
06-04-2011, 02:04 PM
I've got 2 tons of blue cobbles that vary in size from baseball-sized, to 2 feet long that I'll give to the first person who shows up to take it. Some of these stones have mortar on them that you'll have to knock off with a masonry hammer, but most of them don't (especially the bigger ones). I've also got 1 1/2 tons of big, flat rock for I want out of here.

I used this rock to build an informal waterfall and veggie pond. I want this rock gone, so I can build a formal fountain and waterfall in their place. If you click on the link below and go to post # 252, you'll see the cobbles and flat rock I'm giving away. If you want it, PM me.

http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?t=75426&page=7

Efficiency
06-04-2011, 03:26 PM
Vic,
I want them. I lost your number from when I bought your 810... you still have mine? Do you have a loader to load them?
Jason

Victor
06-05-2011, 10:59 AM
Hi Jason. I sent you a PM yesterday. If you want them, I do have a loader. The loader is YOU! :P

The cobbles are stacked less than 20 feet from where you can park a truck, or trailer. The big, flat stones are just a little farther away than that. So that you know, I knocked the mortar off almost all the stones. Very few now have mortar on them.
Posted via Mobile Device

Victor
06-07-2011, 06:19 PM
The stone is gone Jason. I didn't hear back from you, so I let someone else take it today.

Mods, plz delete this thread. Thanks
Posted via Mobile Device