PDA

View Full Version : Bagger Fan

DaveWB
06-05-2011, 11:01 PM
I was looking to make my engine powered bagger,I picked up a 13HP engine from Harbor Freight for $170 with a 1" crankshaft that I plan on using but I can't seem to find a blower to use. Any suggestions would help. Thanks.

mossmilo
06-05-2011, 11:46 PM
im not really sure where you can get the blower part i found one off a old pull behind trailer type at a garage sale but i know that you should take back that 13hp motor and get one somewhere around the 5 - 6 hp range with a 3/4 shaft thats what most the blowers use. i have a 5.5 hp honda motor on one and i run it at a very low idle and it works awsome lots of air movement.

DaveWB
06-06-2011, 12:32 AM
im not really sure where you can get the blower part i found one off a old pull behind trailer type at a garage sale but i know that you should take back that 13hp motor and get one somewhere around the 5 - 6 hp range with a 3/4 shaft thats what most the blowers use. i have a 5.5 hp honda motor on one and i run it at a very low idle and it works awsome lots of air movement.
I also have the 6.5 HP Lifan engine, but thought maybe the 13HP would be better and especially at the price it was worth it, I actually bought 2 of them and I have multiple uses for them that I can think of. Was the one you bought belt driven or did it already have the engine?