PDA

View Full Version : Shelton, CT - Might need worker this Weekend or Monday for an easy Mulch job

soloscaperman
06-06-2011, 11:13 PM
Located in White Hills in Shelton, CT. 14 yards of Mulch but will be doing the front of the huge home instead so factor 10ish yards. Should take about 3 - 5 hours and will pay around $85 Might be some light weeding if I don't have enough time this week.
The beds need a top coating and they are easy access. Please no drug addicts or people that look like convicts. It's located in a rich area and you have to look professional. I have a girl that may help this weekend since she has a young daughter and needs the money bad, but if she can't make it then I may need someone. I did design a new flower bed but I am going to mulch that myself.

If you don't have a car I understand and don't mind picking you up but I am not going to drive to New Haven, West Haven or Bridgeport sorry. Easy money and I like to pay with a check. I have a People's account so you can cash it after work with no problem. If things work out well I may need someone to do more jobs. I am solo and can't handle the work load in Spring and early summer.

soloscaperman
06-12-2011, 01:51 PM
She couldn't make it so I am looking for a helper. The mulch will be dropped off near the large flower bed and like I said easy money.

2brothersyardcare
06-18-2011, 08:06 AM
still need help?

soloscaperman
06-18-2011, 08:20 PM
I have to hear from another customer that wants their son to work with me, but I doubt he will call me tomorrow or Monday.

What town are you from? I got more mulch jobs lined up that also need edging and some weeding.

soloscaperman
06-19-2011, 11:14 AM
Project one is taken by another customers son that lives 10 seconds away from the job but will post up help later on.