PDA

View Full Version : First flat tire

OmegaRed
06-07-2011, 10:58 AM
I was mowing last night and realized the left side of my deck was lower than the other. Look back at my last stripe and it was scalping pretty bad. Luckily it was at some jerks house (mine).

How many plugs do you guys currently have in your tires?

heather lawn sp
06-07-2011, 12:40 PM
I was mowing last night and realized the left side of my deck was lower than the other. Look back at my last stripe and it was scalping pretty bad. Luckily it was at some jerks house (mine).

How many plugs do you guys currently have in your tires?

about 1 per tire, not including trailers or trucks

1993lx172
06-07-2011, 12:59 PM
None, I use Slime in my mower's tires.

mowerbrad
06-07-2011, 02:23 PM
Just last week I had my rear tire on my Z925 start to blow a sidewall. A small section (about 4" long) has ballooned out. The tire has less than 200 hours on it (still in great condition) and I already need to get a new one.

Jimslawncareservice
06-07-2011, 04:55 PM
Just last week I had my rear tire on my Z925 start to blow a sidewall. A small section (about 4" long) has ballooned out. The tire has less than 200 hours on it (still in great condition) and I already need to get a new one.

would warrenty cover that? my dad had that happen to his truck twice. almost brand new tires. he couldnt figure out what was making the truck shake. they were cooper tires which i hate. he changed to a different style cooper and had several thousands on it. kinda wierd though like theres a flaw in the tire from the start