PDA

View Full Version : www.Towerhawk.com, SCAM

kraven
06-07-2011, 02:45 PM
Everyone please take notice. This company is a fraud. There is only email contact, if you call the contact number your only choice is to leave a message. Towerhawk is not listed with the BBB, and there seems to be no other information on this business. I completed a number of work orders for them and never received payment. This business is a complete joke, I know they still continue to invoice the banks for these properties and don't pay their contractors. Do not sign up with this business! There is no communication at all except for emails containing work orders. If you try to contact your region's contact, you receive nothing. The contact for AZ is named James. Wow, what can I say about this guy? He is the most unprofessional person I have ever had the misfortune of dealing with. I am considering legal action, but would like to hear more stories if there are any besides mine. Thank you. Remember---SCAM

gravelyman50
06-07-2011, 02:58 PM
so they give you a list of like forclosed homes that banks owns and need maintenance done, then they collect the money and dont pay the guy thats cutting the grass? It might just take along time to get your money