PDA

View Full Version : New stander x problems

newtland
06-07-2011, 07:54 PM
Hi, i just picked up a new stander x that the salesman said was the best thing around, looked realy nice but after cutting for a few minutes we found that the deck would tilt to one side after the catcher was half full. It cut much lower on the catcher side. Does anyone else have this problem. The rep still hasnt got back to me.

THG
06-07-2011, 10:21 PM
I have a Stander X but have do not bag so I do not have a bagger on it. Have you posted this with Wright? They have their own channel on here.

LawnGuy73
06-10-2011, 10:39 PM
I have a Stander X but have do not bag so I do not have a bagger on it. Have you posted this with Wright? They have their own channel on here.

Huh?.............

MJB
06-10-2011, 11:42 PM
Hi, i just picked up a new stander x that the salesman said was the best thing around, looked realy nice but after cutting for a few minutes we found that the deck would tilt to one side after the catcher was half full. It cut much lower on the catcher side. Does anyone else have this problem. The rep still hasnt got back to me.

If the tires were under inflated all around, the side with the extra weight of the grass catcher would cut shorter. Only thingI can think of.