PDA

View Full Version : LCO Reality TV show

pastorjoe77
06-08-2011, 09:20 AM
Why doesn't TLC or someone come out with a LCO reality TV show. It would definitely be entertaining!

FuturePilot4u
06-08-2011, 10:35 AM
I wouldn't enjoy watching grass be cut.
Posted via Mobile Device

RECESSION PROOF MOWING
06-08-2011, 11:59 AM
I wouldn't enjoy watching grass be cut.
Posted via Mobile Device

I GUARANTEE EVERYBODY WHO READS THIS SITE WOULD BE FANS. MY REALITY SHOW WOULD MAKE PAWN STARS LOOK LIKE A BOTTOMFEEDER RATINGS FILLER. If I ever won city parks contract work...oh, baby...there'd be no stopping me with material. Dead bodies, 8 ft. tall vacant lots, angry neighbors, gangbanging graffiti artists roaming parks, sex in the park, whores, druggies, beggers, and yes...the occassional mowing and trimming. Lawn cutting would definately be "must see tv" if 'ol Recession was involved.

topsites
06-08-2011, 12:19 PM
I don't know about dead bodies but I can talk dead cat, dead squirrel, snakes and so on.
All once good animals that now have to be removed, somehow, by the lawn guy.
Oh, and we ain't talking about no animal that just passed yesterday, nor are we talking about
some perfectly preserved hardly humilified carcass either.

And the rides I can take you on, I have helmet cam, no I am not joking, we're talking first person live from behind,
aside or up top the machine, and you can forget me taking you on the boring flat square acre lot too, fellows
I got videos make my own stomach turn to knots.

Then there's always dog poop and string trimmer, who could ever forget?
Oh and the yellow jacket swarm of wasps.

Might have to keep certain Round-Up treatments out of the discussion.

FuturePilot4u
06-08-2011, 01:23 PM
Moving a dead animal...get a shovel and move it. Not so exiting
Posted via Mobile Device

TNGrassCutter
06-08-2011, 01:37 PM
Lawn Stars, Deadliest Lawns, American Cutters, Hardcore Lawn, Lawnbusters, Man Woman Lawn, Cash Lawn, Dual Lawnmowers. Any more?
Posted via Mobile Device

TheLawnBarber
06-08-2011, 02:07 PM
You all need to get your pliances checked.

topsites
06-08-2011, 04:00 PM
You do realize, of course, if this were to happen we'd probably see even MORE Lco's!
Hell yeah, how many of you have thought about become Ice Road Truckers, come on now,
but you didn't know anything about it before the show, right?

Now I don't know if I want more Lco's.

Moving a dead animal...get a shovel and move it. Not so exiting
Posted via Mobile Device

It's not about the excitement factor, it's the stomach turning aspect I was getting to,
I said most of these are a bit of a ways past rigor mortis.

FuturePilot4u
06-08-2011, 04:07 PM
I think dirty jobs has the dirty stuff covered
Posted via Mobile Device

clean_cut
06-08-2011, 05:32 PM
HA! That would be one crazy show! To make it work though, you'd probably have to have some drama..... you know... running over the old lady that won't pay with the 72" z.... a few fights with fellow lco's... maybe a few run ins with moody customers... and you cant leave out that creepy old lady that watches you the entire time you're working form inside the house... switching windows when you go around back...

I'd be great! So who's gonna call up the producer?

Patriot Services
06-08-2011, 05:35 PM
Lawn Stars, Deadliest Lawns, American Cutters, Hardcore Lawn, Lawnbusters, Man Woman Lawn, Cash Lawn, Dual Lawnmowers. Any more?
Posted via Mobile Device

Master mowers. Z kings.
Posted via Mobile Device

jsslawncare
06-08-2011, 05:41 PM
I'd watch it.

Patriot Services
06-08-2011, 05:45 PM
Spotlight on lawnboys with your host TOPSITES.
Posted via Mobile Device

Penncare
06-08-2011, 06:17 PM
I would love to flatter myself; however, if cameras followed me for a week the pilot would be the last show of the season. If someone wanted to give it a try, they could post a few videos on youtube. I would give it a look.

Patriot Services
06-08-2011, 06:24 PM
There was a poster Kevin Lane that did a youtube video to Bon Jovi "dead or alive". It was quite a funny trainwreck.
Posted via Mobile Device

RSK Property Maintenance
06-08-2011, 07:19 PM
I don't know about dead bodies but I can talk dead cat, dead squirrel, snakes and so on.
All once good animals that now have to be removed, somehow, by the lawn guy.
Oh, and we ain't talking about no animal that just passed yesterday, nor are we talking about
some perfectly preserved hardly humilified carcass either.

And the rides I can take you on, I have helmet cam, no I am not joking, we're talking first person live from behind,
aside or up top the machine, and you can forget me taking you on the boring flat square acre lot too, fellows
I got videos make my own stomach turn to knots.

Then there's always dog poop and string trimmer, who could ever forget?
Oh and the yellow jacket swarm of wasps.

Might have to keep certain Round-Up treatments out of the discussion.

may I see these videos?

RSK Property Maintenance
06-08-2011, 07:22 PM
I GUARANTEE EVERYBODY WHO READS THIS SITE WOULD BE FANS. MY REALITY SHOW WOULD MAKE PAWN STARS LOOK LIKE A BOTTOMFEEDER RATINGS FILLER. If I ever won city parks contract work...oh, baby...there'd be no stopping me with material. Dead bodies, 8 ft. tall vacant lots, angry neighbors, gangbanging graffiti artists roaming parks, sex in the park, whores, druggies, beggers, and yes...the occassional mowing and trimming. Lawn cutting would definately be "must see tv" if 'ol Recession was involved.

the group of guys I used to work were quite the characters. there were 6 of us at one point and just mowing lawns wasn't too exciting, but the when we would sit outside and eat lunch on the trailer or at some apartment complex it got pretty interesting. we thought about a tv show many times. I think it could have really taken off, and the customers this guy had were something that america would watch we he talked to them.

Hawkshot99
06-08-2011, 07:29 PM

You better hope YOUR customers never watched it. Then they would know how you were scamming them out of their money.

RLS24
06-08-2011, 07:39 PM
skip the TV show...just make a 365 day tear-off calender with all the crazy things to darn customers say. That would be entertaining enough.

MOHUSTLER
06-09-2011, 10:07 AM
I allways thought it would be neat to have a relaity show of my dealership here. But it would be hard to fill an hour of tv a week watching me play on the internet all day :laugh::laugh:

Here is how my typiclal dealer day goes. Open shop at 7:00. walk through make sure computers are turned on. Get coffee pot going for the guys. Walk out to the shop and see how the guys are getting along with repairs. Talk to parts counter guys and make sure everythign is going ok.

Sit down at the desk by 8, answer emails, voicemails, lawnsite browsing:waving: See if craigslist has anything I cant live without.

Make sure books are up to snuff, fill out warranty claims and redjustrations.
Sell mowers in between paperwork.

and start over the next day.

BestImpressions99
06-09-2011, 11:31 AM
Here's one... a dead snake getting hit by a mower and getting thrown 15 feet accross the lot landing on the guy weedeating... THAT'S "must see TV".