PDA

View Full Version : Customized Bagger

jarhay
10-15-2002, 08:08 PM
:dizzy: I've been trying to decide on what brand mower to buy next spring,and one thing I want is the ability to attach a bagging system that has three bags or containers on the back. Is there a company that offers cutomized bagging systems for different brands and models. I believe I saw a Scag once with the system I had in mind and was wondering if that was a Scag design, or if it would be possible to get one for another brand.

Jusmowin
10-15-2002, 08:32 PM
Try Exmark, I think they have a triple bagging systems for some of their Zs

AielLandscaping
10-15-2002, 08:34 PM
i don't have any advice for you, but curious why do you want a three bagger system? I have a feeling your talking about a walker ghs or (and if i'm wrong on the model, feel free to correct me) a scag cougar. i've never used one, but they sell a lot of them around here (walker). but if your not talking about those systems, and you are talking about a 3 bagger system like somehting you'd see on a crapsman, then why?

mdb landscaping
10-15-2002, 08:37 PM
what you saw was probably the scag made bagger. its belt driven off the deck pulleys ands belts and has two or three bags, depending on what size mower you have. exmark also makes a vac called the ultravac, that is similar in design. try
www.scag.com
www.exmark.com

there are pictures on their sites.

MacLawnCo
10-15-2002, 08:37 PM
doing a search would be a good idea, but check out this web site. www.lawnvac.com they offer a vac for just about anything. Also, Hustler has an impressive system

Piedmont Lawn
10-15-2002, 08:49 PM
Hi,

Have you looked at www.trac-vac.com a hardware store near by me keeps running an add for them, matter of fact the add is running on TV right now. I don't know anything about them but they look to have a vac system for about any mower. Hope this helps.

Kelly

Runner
10-15-2002, 09:03 PM
The trac-vac is a well known brand that makes various cleanup equipment for a variety of brands, and Bluebird is another manufacturer that makes this type of stuff.

dlandscaping
10-15-2002, 09:38 PM
Well my last post wasnt entered so ill repost
Many mower manufacturers make a spindle driven bagger including toro, exmark, scag, ferris grasshopper hustler and others. Hustler toro and grasshopper have a dump from seat bagger and the others have a two or three bin bagging system. 2bins for 52inch deck or smaller 3 for 60" or larger.
They are all a little different. The exmark ultravac well the fan of it doesnt touch 90% of the clippings but just helps propel them into the baggers. This unit imho sucks. A peco or trac vac is better with an auxilary engine. These other units do not draw rpms from engine cost about the same and chop up the clippings more.

morturf
10-15-2002, 11:11 PM
Go to this site and just keep clicking the More infomation at the bottom. The Hasty Vac is well built, has a steel impeller. Hope this helps ya http://www.haminc.com/products/hastyvac.htm
Mike