PDA

View Full Version : Ferris Evolution Owners

madisonpressurewashing
06-12-2011, 02:12 PM
I like to hear some reviews from the Ferris Evolution Owners

Landscape Poet
06-12-2011, 04:56 PM
I like to hear some reviews from the Ferris Evolution Owners

Have not owned one but tested one, squirrelly S.O.B's. Like the idea but could not get used to it. Add in that I am almost 6 ft 5 in - not a stander or WB that I could not feel every turn in my back by the end of the day.

truckn
06-12-2011, 07:54 PM
I have the Snapper version and I love it. It's a different seating position than anything I've ever been on. With that said I think it puts your back in a better position for absorbing bumps than a ZTR. The suspension travel in the seat also blows away suspension seats.

GMLC
06-12-2011, 08:22 PM
How are they on hills? I want to demo one and mow a lot of hilly areas here in NH.
Posted via Mobile Device

truckn
06-17-2011, 05:17 PM
How are they on hills? I want to demo one and mow a lot of hilly areas here in NH.
Posted via Mobile Device

I'll get a picture of a hill I did on it the other day. My cousin runs Scags and says this holds better than any of the Scags he's run.

lawnlove
07-05-2011, 12:47 AM
what about cut quality compared to the velocity decks?

mattradintz
07-15-2011, 07:55 PM
I bought this as a dealer demo with 240 hours on it and the thing totally moves. Not much you cant get around through or over with this thing. The only thing is it takes some getting used to the hand controls. With that said I want to go back to a conventional zero turn. Anyone interested, drop me an email I am in the Twin Cities metro area. ( Mlps / St. Paul, MN)

matt@mattradintz.com

Matt

Jimslawncareservice
07-15-2011, 08:25 PM
Matt I left you a msg on your for sale post
Posted via Mobile Device

demhustler
07-16-2011, 10:43 AM
how it compare to Wright stand-ons and Sentar?

Jimslawncareservice
07-16-2011, 11:26 AM
It's a lot more comfortable to sit on and ride than the wright sentar. You also have suspension so the bumps are a whole lot easier on your body. The regular standers are easier on you than a sentar but i get tired of standing after a couple hours. I haven't demoed or owned a evolution but did run one at a dealer. I could sit there all day. When I first looked at it it looked like a joke
Posted via Mobile Device