View Full Version : Wtb old gravely 2 wheeled tractor

06-12-2011, 09:51 PM
I'm looking for an old gravely 2 wheeled tractor to use for high grass mowing. If anyone has one sitting around please let me know. Thanks

06-12-2011, 10:05 PM
Check out Ebay or the Gravely Classifieds group on Yahoo. Always several for sale, and most are in your part of the country.

06-12-2011, 10:43 PM

These are mine that I'm trying to sell right now, feel free to make an offer. I'm in Chagrin Falls, outside of Cleveland- not sure where your located here in OH.

06-13-2011, 09:13 PM
Hi jonvan thanks for the reply. Please tell me what you know about both of them? I live in stow so im not that far. Is the mower deck a brush hog deck? Thats really what i'm interested in, something to mow high thick grass. I really want to stop putting my good mowers in deep grass that should be brush hogged. You can pm me. thanks

06-13-2011, 09:21 PM
Tee photo he attached, shows the typical 30" mower deck, whch is a heavy duty "brushog type" deck. I have had many of these decks, and they can cut down some thick heavy stuff.

06-13-2011, 10:17 PM
I know very little about the Gravely's- you'd have to do some research on them (good forum is mytractorforum.com and there is a Gravely section)... I have an owners manual for them that I printed off the internet. They tractor pictured with the snow blower attached ran in January (and I used it to blow snow then) but it hasn't been used since. It has a very slow oil leak. The other tractor hasn't been run in a long time. I bought them this winter for something to tinker with but got distracted with other things. Let me know if you'd like to come see them or something.. thanks, Jon

06-15-2011, 09:15 AM
Anyone else have a gravely I can come look at

06-15-2011, 09:49 PM
Anyone close to akron ohio have a gravely 2 wheeled tractor