PDA

View Full Version : Wtb old gravely 2 wheeled tractor

JABBERS
06-12-2011, 08:51 PM
I'm looking for an old gravely 2 wheeled tractor to use for high grass mowing. If anyone has one sitting around please let me know. Thanks

Mowingman
06-12-2011, 09:05 PM
Check out Ebay or the Gravely Classifieds group on Yahoo. Always several for sale, and most are in your part of the country.

jonvan
06-12-2011, 09:43 PM
http://cleveland.craigslist.org/grd/2435228182.html

These are mine that I'm trying to sell right now, feel free to make an offer. I'm in Chagrin Falls, outside of Cleveland- not sure where your located here in OH.

JABBERS
06-13-2011, 08:13 PM
Hi jonvan thanks for the reply. Please tell me what you know about both of them? I live in stow so im not that far. Is the mower deck a brush hog deck? Thats really what i'm interested in, something to mow high thick grass. I really want to stop putting my good mowers in deep grass that should be brush hogged. You can pm me. thanks

Mowingman
06-13-2011, 08:21 PM
Tee photo he attached, shows the typical 30" mower deck, whch is a heavy duty "brushog type" deck. I have had many of these decks, and they can cut down some thick heavy stuff.

jonvan
06-13-2011, 09:17 PM
I know very little about the Gravely's- you'd have to do some research on them (good forum is mytractorforum.com and there is a Gravely section)... I have an owners manual for them that I printed off the internet. They tractor pictured with the snow blower attached ran in January (and I used it to blow snow then) but it hasn't been used since. It has a very slow oil leak. The other tractor hasn't been run in a long time. I bought them this winter for something to tinker with but got distracted with other things. Let me know if you'd like to come see them or something.. thanks, Jon

JABBERS
06-15-2011, 08:15 AM
Anyone else have a gravely I can come look at

JABBERS
06-15-2011, 08:49 PM
Anyone close to akron ohio have a gravely 2 wheeled tractor