PDA

View Full Version : Blowers

regnort
10-17-2002, 07:30 PM
Anybody bought a bp blower recently, I'm about to purchase one, and it will be used for blowing down sidewalks at a school I maintain, pushing some leaves, and general blowing. I have been looking, and I like the Redmax, but my local dealer doesn't have a repair guy in the shop it has to go to another location for repair. I have looked at the Stihl, Echo and Husky they all seemed comparable and the dealer has a good reputation. I haven't checked out the Kawasaki yet, I stopped by Lesco and bought some stuff today but they didn't have anything out of the box yet. If anyone has looked at these please let me know which one you chose and why.
P.S. If the prices are pretty much in line and the products all perform the same I will probably lean towards the Kawi because I already do business with Lesco and they have always treated me good.

Thanks in advance Reg

CTservices
10-17-2002, 09:07 PM
check out the Shindaiwa EB630. I recently compared it to the Stihl Br420, and the Shin. won. Both blowers are rated about the same specs, just seemed like the Shin made its power quicker. One of the biggest deciding factors should be a local dealer with parts stock, along with loaner unit(s) if yours should need service.

Later
CTservices

FS Lawn
10-17-2002, 09:10 PM
Echo PB 650 great machine....