PDA

View Full Version : Fresh info on Lesco mower sale!

Envy Lawn Service
10-17-2002, 08:06 PM
I just got the package I requested from them today. Here are the sale prices!

19 HP Kawi 48" $5,595
23 HP Kawi 54" $5,795
25 HP Kawi 60" $5,995

I had asked them "who" makes this mower. The letter the salesman wrote read..."Lesco makes it's own mowers"

I can tell you from one look at the literature that these are Cub Tanks painted a different color! If there are any other differences besides paint, they're very small.

At these prices though, you can get the Lesco 60" for the same price as the Cub Tank M-48 is "on sale" for here!

Now, I don't know much about ZTR's but these look to be fine machines to me. Not compairable to say some of the $10,000+ machines some of you run. But then again, it don't cost $10,000 either.

Who knows? For someone who doesn't know much, looks could be decieving.:confused:

Guido
10-18-2002, 04:32 AM
I've been overseas since Lesco came out with the Z's, so I haven't seen them yet.

Is anyone running them?? Heard good or bad about them?

I know my local Lesco always had great service, I never owned one of their machines though.

yergus
10-18-2002, 06:51 AM
i own a viper from lesco and i am very pleased with it, it is less expensive. handle great, leave good stripes. my next ztr will once again be a viper

wriken
10-18-2002, 08:17 AM
I have a cub tank m-60, no problems as of yet. I have about 400 hrs on mine, kaw 23 motor. Stripes/cuts great. Also cub is coming out w/72" this spring with 30 hp motor, believe is a diuesta (sp) I think dc uses that motor, could even be a a diff motor, so don't quote me on that. my dealer went to show for dealers and said that had that engine on it. I would have no problems buying another cub/lesco which I plan on doing this spring, was going to go w/72" but I have so many blades etc for 60" I think I'll get another 60". Oh ya forgot to mention, I asked dealer about how much a 72" would go for, about 7900.00 not bad, still tossing it around, 60 or 72.

stang358
10-18-2002, 09:00 AM
I also have a viper and it is 3 years old. I have had absolutely no problems with it and would purchase another one. I am looking into the 32" that they have since there are some gates that I can't get through with my 36. The 32 was on sale the last time I was at lesco for under 2g's. Not bad considering it has a 14 kaw.