PDA

View Full Version : Walker bagging attatchment for a discharge deck?

walker-talker
10-17-2002, 09:26 PM
Has anyone seen something like this of fabricated a bagging attatchment for the 52" side discharge deck? Just wondering it something worked. I might have a couple of lawns on my route that require bagging and was interested if I could put something together.

Thanks
MATT

Green Pastures
10-18-2002, 09:46 AM
Just put the GHS deck on it.

Isn't putting an aftermarket bag on a Walker deck taking a big step backwards?

Scott

musselman
10-18-2002, 02:44 PM
Trade your current walker in on one with a 48 inch GHS system....keep the 52 inch deck .....make sure you get the big 9.5 hopper and a big enough engine to push it when its full....

captdevo
10-18-2002, 03:06 PM
he's got a 26hp ghs 9.5 hopper 48" and a 52" sd deck he bought from me.

i think he means an accelarator type attachment.

captdevo
10-18-2002, 03:16 PM
oops....

BTW Matt,

i have a customer that uses an accelerator bagger on his 52" SD for leaves and debris....a few minor adjustments and it'll work...

I sell the aluminium 6.2c accelerator for $425 delivered if ya want one.

walker-talker
10-19-2002, 10:22 PM
Yea, what the captain said. I normally don't bag during the summer, but I have a few bi-weekly's that want it bagged. I currently use my 21" for those properties. It's a real pain in the butt to put on the GHS deck just for a few lawns. I was just thinking if there was an attatchment that would come off and on in literally less than a minute, I might be interested.

Dave, please elaborate on this accelerator....do you have a picture? I was just picturing a bagger of some sort, similar to the grass gobbler. Going to the GIE?

Thanks
MATT