PDA

View Full Version : Trade Custom Harley Softail Chopper

banger
06-24-2011, 12:33 AM
Bike started life as a 1998 80" Evo Harley Softail with only 10k miles on it. Nothing was wrong with it. Just wanted a Custom that was not like everything thing else on the street now days.

Note: Spots or stains on concrete are not from my bike. Its a gas station lot so they are everywhere! This bike does not leak anything!

So... the motor is all built starting with Ported and polished Edelbrock Performer Heads "Open chamber", Keith Black Flat Top Pistons, S&S Super "E" carb , S&S Oil pump, Edelbrock Roller cams , Manley push rods , Bord .030 over, V Thunder supper performance adjustable Ignition , Andrews custom cut Transmisision is in a HD case, Signature series drag bars , LSR performance MPR exhaust , Billet head light & forward controls , chrome Swing Arm w/ Lowering kit, One Pc Billet Sturgis Wheels, Stainless steel rotors , Le Pera Seat, all SS braided lines, Viper trun lights , Painted 2000 Ski Doo Yellow, "Paughco" frame with 43 degree rake w/ custom Pink Foyd "The Wall" Graffics.

Most of the other stuff on the bike are from Harley Davidson catalogs and or V- Thunder etc..

Like... the Fenders, Billet Axle mounted Liciense Plate w/ light, Stretched Gas tank, Custom Dash, Billet Gas caps & Pegs, Chrome Filters, Billet Master Cylinder, Chrome Coil & Alt, Briaded Wiring, Chrome Oil bag & Struts, Fiberglass lower Fairing, Forks, Chrome Starter, Chrome Head caps,Custom Axle and bearings etc...

This aint your typical Dime a Dozen with a Bolt on a exhaust and a Few parts.. This is Fully worked custom w/ over 25K into this bike back in late 2008. It only has 10,000 miles since it was built! However.. still going up since I ride it. Its a multiple show winner.

As you can see its slammed to the ground right now but it can be set higher if you like that look better. This bike would badass in Black with Blood red ghost flames. So if Yellow aint your thing.. dont let alittle paint stop you from having a wicked custom! Paint is the easy part!!!!

Possible trades accepted "even up" or "down" but not up on my end with a dime!

Bobcat, New Holland, Case, Cat skid steer, PLow truck, dump truck or...If your getting out the the lawncare business and want to trade your rig or full setup.. drop me a email ASAP.

Currently insured for $14,500.

banger
06-24-2011, 08:10 PM
I just took this video today with my cell phone so the quality at the best but still better then nothing. Looks and sounds nicer in person though. Bike just rolled out and still alittle cold since its only 59 -60 out today.

Http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n9/cobravenom99/?action=view&current=hd002.mp4

nepatsfan
06-24-2011, 09:35 PM
nice bike!

banger
06-25-2011, 04:54 PM
Thank man, alot went into this bike. I cant stress enough that these pictures and video are very poor quality vs seeing and hearing or riding in person.

I just picked up a few more nice size commercial accounts that the previous service provider couldnt handle. I can handle it as is but would prefer to have another setup to make things work smoother or easier.

So anyone that has a offer for equipment.. dont be shy to make a offer.Never know... I might just say yes!!!

aei
06-27-2011, 02:51 PM
Nice bike.. Want to trade for a 2002 F250 7.3 Turbo diesel 4x4 pickup? Has a Ultra mount plow on it as well.