PDA

View Full Version : Patkin and James Lawncare Hedging Job

pattytastik
06-28-2011, 08:05 PM
This our first Job that we took before and after pictures of. We are new to hedging so hopefully we will get even better. This is also my first time uploading pictures here so bear with me.

Let me know what you think

pattytastik
06-28-2011, 08:06 PM
one other "after" picture

bobcat48
06-28-2011, 08:11 PM
Looks great,nice job.

jeffslawnservice
06-28-2011, 09:21 PM
Looks good boss. Shrubs are nice and tight and look good. I love how every house in NE Philly looks the same white on the bottom and brick the rest of the way up. How is your season going?

pattytastik
06-28-2011, 09:22 PM
haha it's so true! all houses look the same. Season's going great! expanding pretty quickly and making some nice money. How about for you?

Patriot Services
06-28-2011, 09:25 PM
Nice work. I like the slight radius on the edges. Too many guys go for the 90 degree look which is short lived and not good for the plant. What trimmers did you use?
Posted via Mobile Device

pattytastik
06-28-2011, 09:28 PM
I used a HC-150, it is an echo hedger.

jeffslawnservice
06-28-2011, 09:30 PM
haha it's so true! all houses look the same. Season's going great! expanding pretty quickly and making some nice money. How about for you?

Good stuff. Season is going pretty good finally found some decent help and things are rolling along nicely, picked up a few nice commercial accounts and have been doing some landscaping and hardscaping along with normal houses to keep busy. Taking my first day off all year this weekend and getting my house all set up.

pattytastik
06-28-2011, 09:32 PM
Good stuff. Season is going pretty good finally found some decent help and things are rolling along nicely, picked up a few nice commercial accounts and have been doing some landscaping and hardscaping along with normal houses to keep busy. Taking my first day off all year this weekend and getting my house all set up.

That's great! Glad to hear that your staying busy. Where in Philadelphia do you work again?

Patriot Services
06-28-2011, 09:32 PM
Yeah, I got one of those too as a backup. Real good forearm workout from those. Stick pruners are a nice upgrade. A spritz of Fluid Film makes them self cleaning too.
Posted via Mobile Device

pattytastik
06-28-2011, 09:34 PM
Yeah that's really true. It is really heavy, which I don't mind as much as some others might since I like working out haha. I would love to get a stick hedger however i think they are very expensive. For the amount of hedging jobs we do i doubt it would be worth it.

Patriot Services
06-28-2011, 09:42 PM
Good reason to get a Kombi or other split boom setup. I have picked up more accounts because guys have said they cant/won't provide a service. Suggest and upsell.
Posted via Mobile Device

jeffslawnservice
06-28-2011, 11:22 PM
That's great! Glad to hear that your staying busy. Where in Philadelphia do you work again?

I am all over the Northeast, Montgomery County and Bucks, but I am based out of Fox Chase

Penncare
06-29-2011, 02:47 PM
Looks good and is better than any ad you can buy. Good work is noticed.