PDA

View Full Version : Deck Lift Modification Kit issue for the RH stander

googles
06-30-2011, 09:34 PM
I ordered the updated deck lift modification kit (part # 95460015) and installed it which went fine. The only problem I with it is the pressure it takes to push the button down when you want to change deck height on the fly. You know have to use two hands to push the deck height button down. The reason why there is so much pressure to push the button down is because they are still using the same spring as the original deck lift, but with the new kit you need a longer spring because the new handle gab is a bit longer. Maybe they gave me the wrong spring but I order two of them for both my RH standers and both of them came with the short original spring. Can someone please tell me what I need to do to fix this issue of crazy bottom tension. Thanks

WrightCommercial
07-07-2011, 05:04 PM
googles,

Sorry for the delay, you are correct the original spring should not be reused the kit should have come with part number 16460001 which is the spring needed for the correct operation. If you contact us at 301-360-9810 we can ship the springs directly to you.

Best Regards
Wright Mfg.

googles
07-07-2011, 06:16 PM
Thank you, I thought you forgot about me :)