PDA

View Full Version : Broad Spectrum grassy weed killer for use on Bermuda in 88 deg plus heat....???

Blazerfb
07-03-2011, 04:01 PM
Is there anything that I can apply with moderate safety to Bermuda turf that will take care of various grassy weeds? It's going to be high 80's and up here in Alabama. Jw what if anything there is?
Posted via Mobile Device

shaun5
07-04-2011, 12:15 AM
Celsius and/or Revolver could be a solution. It is best to identify what you are trying to control...
Posted via Mobile Device

Blazerfb
07-04-2011, 12:26 AM
Celsius and/or Revolver could be a solution. It is best to identify what you are trying to control...
Posted via Mobile Device

Thanks, mostly crabgrass/dallisgrass, some Bahia but not much. I have certainty for any nutsedge which I know has worked fine in the heat for me in the past
Posted via Mobile Device

Blazerfb
07-04-2011, 03:59 PM
Creeping Charlie is ab the only broadleaf that I'm trying to get rid of. It has resisted our 3 way app
Posted via Mobile Device

greendoctor
07-04-2011, 08:50 PM
Thanks, mostly crabgrass/dallisgrass, some Bahia but not much. I have certainty for any nutsedge which I know has worked fine in the heat for me in the past
Posted via Mobile Device

If crabgrass and dallisgrass is an issue, consider Monument as well. This product is also very hard on sedges. Use only on bermuda or zoysia.