PDA

View Full Version : My new toy

TurboMazda
07-04-2011, 02:37 PM
Hello guys, long time, here is my new toy.......................

justanotherlawnguy
07-04-2011, 08:55 PM
That's embarrassing!!
Posted via Mobile Device

TurboMazda
07-05-2011, 11:53 AM
That's embarrassing!!
Posted via Mobile Device

I wonder why is embarrassing having a new lawnmower?

cooltype
07-05-2011, 12:59 PM
doesnt look like much fun

TurboMazda
07-05-2011, 02:38 PM
doesnt look like much fun

Well to me it is, is my new toy, but if you wish to see new zero turn equipment then I get it why the comments, but I got no need for a zero turn nor any other bigger equipment then this.
I wonder if you all started big and never started from the bottom?

BGTLS
07-05-2011, 03:00 PM
Nice Mower! I have the non self propelled version (push) of that mower and it has been trouble free since I bought it 2 years ago. The adjustable handle is what sold me on that style of Snapper. It has been a back saver and fits me perfect on its highest setting. Mine doesn't have the large rear wheels though and I miss them from my past push mowers. It does an OK job mulching and bags great. I use it a lot in the fall to bag leaves. You just have to stop to empty the bag every 10 minutes it is so small but it beats raking. Mine only gets used as a trim mower now as I picked up a used 36in Lesco WB.

THEGOLDPRO
07-05-2011, 05:54 PM
What kind of turbo mazda do you have?

Snapper Jack
07-05-2011, 07:26 PM
Well to me it is, is my new toy, but if you wish to see new zero turn equipment then I get it why the comments, but I got no need for a zero turn nor any other bigger equipment then this.
I wonder if you all started big and never started from the bottom?

Don't take this comment to heart but that MTD is nothing a but a slap in the face degrading the Snapper name,granted Snapper products today aren't what they use to be but regardless it's an insult sticking a Snapper logo on that turd:nono:

nobagger
07-05-2011, 08:59 PM
Great mower's! we have 4. Our last two new ones seem to quite after a few lawns so we had to switch to something a bit more reliable (dealer support isn't the best in regards to Snapper. Great vacuum, even better than the Honda's we run now. I think there is a huge market for small lawns that only require a 21".

bobcat48
07-05-2011, 09:27 PM
Nice mower,snapper and hondas always seem to be popular for a trim mower i think my next 21 will be a honda see some companies have them on the trailer here as there trim mower but like my cub cadet 21 for now.

TurboMazda
09-03-2011, 01:05 PM
I think there is a huge market for small lawns that only require a 21".

Indeed, here in PR all the clients I got have a front lawn that measures 4' by 20' so I have no space for a zero turn, I wish to get one but got no place to use it.
What kind of turbo mazda do you have?

I have a Mazda B2200 I made TURBO, had a Mazda 626 88' factory Turbo wish it was stolen, have a 90' Pontiac Grand Prix also made Turbo, Daewoo Lanos also Turbo and a 1984 Mitsubishi Dodge Colt with factory manual dual stick tranny Factory Turbo (also Known as Precis Turbo). I personally love Mitsubishi that's my favorite brand but had all those Mazda 'cause I got them for a good price, also I personally like to drive mini pick up trucks but Mitsubishi built the last one for USA in 1994 so finding a used Mitsubishi pick up it's like mission impossible.

Nice mower,snapper and hondas always seem to be popular for a trim mower i think my next 21 will be a honda see some companies have them on the trailer here as there trim mower but like my cub cadet 21 for now.
Here in PR Snapper and Honda are the best for having the fastest dealer warranty response, if it will take to long to fix they give you a loner so your work doesn't get stuck waiting for your equipment to get fix.
Thanks to you all TURBO.

havenlax18
09-03-2011, 03:11 PM
I like snappers. What did you get it for??

PlantscapeSolutions
09-03-2011, 03:39 PM

The Honda commercial is the way to go. It's the only hydro 21" on the market. I never thought I'd own a $1200 21" mower but the thing lasts forever. It will out last a truckload of cheaper mowers. I started out with a cheap small area mower to get spots the Scag couldn't but when the budget allowed I stepped up to the Honda.

Snyder's Lawn Inc
09-03-2011, 07:09 PM
Hello guys, long time, here is my new toy.......................

Where is the new toy only see a back breaker

bobcat48
09-03-2011, 08:35 PM
The Honda commercial is the way to go. It's the only hydro 21" on the market. I never thought I'd own a $1200 21" mower but the thing lasts forever. It will out last a truckload of cheaper mowers. I started out with a cheap small area mower to get spots the Scag couldn't but when the budget allowed I stepped up to the Honda.

Yeah haha i got the cub cadet 33'' walk behind and 21'' but for a new trim mower in the future honda it will be like i said that is the brand of a trim mower on trailers around here the commericals ones are nice but $$ and yeah the hondas will last a very long time i seen some youtube videos of the commerical 21'' and let me say that thing does have some power its like a stander or walk behind and yeah a trimmower is good to have to have for smaller lawns and on some gated accounts and small commerical accounts i am building up my business getting more work,getting the name around i should be getting a truck by the end of this season fall/winter f150 nothing too big or fancy

TheLawnBarber
09-04-2011, 02:39 AM
God damn trolls "should have got the Honda commercial" Go suck on your moms tit.

TurboMazda
09-19-2011, 03:34 PM
I like snappers. What did you get it for??

To do some front patios I have, very small start but I have faith it will grow to bigger costumers with bigger patios, but this is an example of what I do, all have the same size. 4 clients total.

FlemingIslandLawnService
09-19-2011, 03:53 PM
Must only take a minute or so to mow that. How much do you get for it?

TurboMazda
09-19-2011, 04:25 PM
Must only take a minute or so to mow that. How much do you get for it?

It takes 21 minutes 35$, the market here in PR it's a little different.

lawns4life
09-19-2011, 04:27 PM
it looks like it would almost be easier to trim that with a string trimmer than cut it with a 21

Texas Lawn
09-19-2011, 05:05 PM
i dont think people are giving you a hard time for having a small mower, a lot of us started there. I think others, as well as myself, were a little disappointed based on the thread title to only see a 21inch mower.

barney14
09-19-2011, 05:23 PM
Keep it up, nice $ per hour on those jobs.

TurboMazda
09-19-2011, 06:21 PM
i dont think people are giving you a hard time for having a small mower, a lot of us started there. I think others, as well as myself, were a little disappointed based on the thread title to only see a 21inch mower.
Well that is in the past, I am replaying to the other comments, sorry about the tittle but to me its a new toy compared to the past mowers that I had brands that don't exist anymore, now I have this 22" with self propelled 3 IN 1, My next investment when budget and clients list grow is a commercial string trimmer, was thinking of RED MAX or Stihl which are the 2 brands that have authorized dealers here, we also have Echo Shindawa and Toro but don't have an authorized dealer for services and warranties.

Keep it up, nice $ per hour on those jobs.
Thanks, I'll try my best, now is the raining season where the lawn likes to grow quickly, I am sure I'll get a few more clients.

TurboMazda
09-30-2011, 05:44 PM
it looks like it would almost be easier to trim that with a string trimmer than cut it with a 21

I was thinking on 19". A friend of mine has a YardMan 19" he got from Se@rs I'll try his to see if it easier.
Thanks for the hint but if I do it with a string trimmer I'll have more clippings to broom, at that place houses are so close together I can't use a blower without having the neighbors complaining that I am blowing the clippings to their houses. But yes it can be done with a string trimmer

TurboMazda
10-12-2011, 12:58 PM
I was thinking on 19". A friend of mine has a YardMan 19" he got from Se@rs I'll try his to see if it easier.
Thanks for the hint but if I do it with a string trimmer I'll have more clippings to broom, at that place houses are so close together I can't use a blower without having the neighbors complaining that I am blowing the clippings to their houses. But yes it can be done with a string trimmer

I got to use the 19" and it is very comfortable in those tight areas. Thanks for the advise.