PDA

View Full Version : Rain Fast Sticker

Dandylyin Slayer
10-21-2002, 04:33 PM
Does anyone know of a spreader sticker, that is made to be used when there is a threat of rain? I read about one some time back but can't recall much about it.

Thanks

tremor
10-24-2002, 06:57 PM
Slayer,
We sell a common nonionic spreader sticker. Like all the others, and as the name implies, it will make water "wetter" (like soap) which allows the spray material to make better contact with the treated foliage. Important stuff for treatment of some plants/weeds.
The sticker part will make the residual more resistant to water. But the spray still has to dry before the rain or irrigation event ocurrs.
Humidity & temperature will dictate how long the spray will take to dry.
Good insurance for very little investment. I would suggest that certain fungicides & virtually all miticides are significantly enhanced by the addition of a good Spreader Sticker.

Steve

tremor
10-24-2002, 07:08 PM
Slayer,
We sell a common nonionic spreader sticker. Like all the others, and as the name implies, it will make water "wetter" (like soap) which allows the spray material to make better contact with the treated foliage. Important stuff for treatment of some plants/weeds.
The sticker part will make the residual more resistant to water. But the spray still has to dry before the rain or irrigation event ocurrs.
Humidity & temperature will dictate how long the spray will take to dry.
Good insurance for very little investment. I would suggest that certain fungicides & virtually all miticides are significantly enhanced by the addition of a good Spreader Sticker.

Steve