PDA

View Full Version : Central NC Fine gardening foreman

BrandonV
07-11-2011, 04:41 PM
Hello gentlemen and ladies! We're hiring for a fine gardening foreman that will be responsible for all horticultural aspects of our upscale maintenance division. You may occasionally mow but that is handled by another crew (of which you'll be responsible for) so most of your time is dedicated to pruning, pest control and keeping our client's properties looking good. You'll also get to do occasional small landscape installs, often with the support of our main construction crew.

We're located just south of Asheboro, NC at 6454 Old NC 49, Denton, NC (located in Farmer, NC but have a Denton mailing address) if you'd like to apply in person OR you may fax your résumé to 336-857-two one three one, email to request @ tomscreeknursery dot com.

Pay will be based on experience and education. This is not a mow and blow position, you MUST have a eye for detail and organizational skills. Thanks for looking!

BrandonV
07-16-2011, 01:53 PM
feel free to tell your friends :-)

BrandonV
08-27-2011, 01:52 AM
glad to see everyone is happily employed! haven't had any luck with this position, tried the colleges ESC and so on. go figure, i guess that unemployment check people are getting is nice

Springmeadows
08-28-2011, 10:59 PM
I tried sending you a resume to the email address but it came back. I will try sending it again.

agrostis
08-30-2011, 08:23 PM
If you were a little closer...

BrandonV
09-06-2011, 09:49 AM
50 mins from King, look up Farmer, NC. Not that far.

agrostis
09-07-2011, 11:26 PM
57 miles from my driveway to farmer according to yahoo maps. That is too much driving.