PDA

View Full Version : Looked at new 60" super z today. WOW!!!

ranger520
10-22-2002, 04:36 AM
I stoped at my local hustler dealer today and took a gander at a new 60" super z. Looks like an awsome machine. The only problem is they do not have a Super Z demo. They do have a regular z demp though. I was wundering if that would give me a good enough feel for how the super z would feel over a lazer Z or should I hunt down a super z to demo?

mowerconsultant
10-22-2002, 08:09 AM
You can demo a std Hustler Z, it will give you a feel for all our Z's.
You will see how smooth the drive system is, you will see how awesome it is on hills, and you will see it's awesome cut quality.
Take a look how the unit is built (frame, deck, etc) it is the same as a Super Z.
If all of those impress you and you still would like a Super Z demo tell your dealer to get a demo Super Z from his factory sales rep, and we will be glad to get a unit to him for you to demo.
Some dealers just cant justify putting more than a unit or two out on demo, I do not know this dealers situation so I can not speak for him.
Demo, demo, demo...........You will see the Hustler come out on the top of your list !!!!

Later
Pj

ranger520
10-22-2002, 12:08 PM
That is nice to know. It seems like there demo period has been beat up like you would not believe. When the sales guy showed me the Z they use as a my thought was that they could have taken a little better care of it. It looked like someone had taken it out stump jumping.

captdevo
10-22-2002, 12:16 PM
DEMO IT!!!
--------------------------------

White Bear Lawn Care
---------------------------------------------------
2000 Silverado 2500
exmark metro36
Lawnboy 21"
shindaiwa Trimmer
shindaiwa Blower
2002 Ranger 520 DVX 225 Yam EFI

Dreaming of 60" ...Super Z

you dont have to pay to set the hook
-------------------------------------------------------

Scotts' gonna be a Hustler owner.......once you run it, the red will be out of your eyes...lol!!

They are some super machines....hence the name...Super Z

they are sweet machines!!

http://www.rpm-co.com/images/super_z.jpg

ranger520
10-22-2002, 12:23 PM
I really want to try the super so bring me one up here tomarrow Dave. Hahaha, just kidding. I am going to look for another dealer in the area to see if I find a super z, no sence in trying a abused regular z when I should demo what I really want to buy.

Bill Davis
10-23-2002, 10:33 AM
I definetly would have demoed and maybe bought one but your dealer here in Little Rock is a joke. He hardly moves any commercial mowers anymore due to his location and his sorry attitude. Yall need to find a new one to represent your company down here if you want to expand into arkansas. If you need the name of a good dealer to talk to just email me.

Doc Pete
10-23-2002, 12:57 PM
Originally posted by ranger520
That is nice to know. It seems like there demo period has been beat up like you would not believe. When the sales guy showed me the Z they use as a my thought was that they could have taken a little better care of it. It looked like someone had taken it out stump jumping.

Sadly, It's too bad most dealers don't realize they should be "putting their best foot forward", when offering a demo machine. Setup and quality of a demo machine can make the difference between making or losing a sale. When I demoed my WB's there were setup like junk. Actually, I've yet to have any machine I've bought be delivered correctly setup.
It would be nice if companies insisted the factory reps have all demo machines in top condition and setup right.
Pete