PDA

View Full Version : The second of the start up mowers

rross
10-22-2002, 10:35 PM
I already have a Husqvarna ZTH 6025 and it is unreal and the style and beating this thing can take, WOW. I am expanding and am looking for another, maybe a primary. The lots will mostly be residential, some gas stations and some other LARGE commercial areas(but the Husqvarna will take care of those properties). So main focus is on small lots. What would you do, put a bagger or mulcher on the HUSQ and go, or buy something else for a better investment, like a walker or small walk behind with gator blades? Please cast your vote and stick those two cents in!!!:blob4: :blob1: :blob3:

Green Pastures
10-22-2002, 11:46 PM
Ross,

I'll bite. I used to live in NOVA so I know the commercial businesses up there want a clean groomed look. Walkers are great for picking up leaves, grass clippings and trash from commercial properties. They are not speed demons, BUT they do a great job.

I'd go Walker, based on what you said.

Scott

mowngrow
10-22-2002, 11:56 PM
based on what u said the walker might be a good purchase

Bill Davis
10-23-2002, 10:19 AM
Walker is definetly a good machine if it is going to be your primary mower. You sound pretty happy with your Husq. so go to your dealer and talk to him about it. I have an Exmark Lazer and with the mulch kit i get a nice groomed look with out the work involved in bagging. There is my 2 cents.

rross
10-23-2002, 12:20 PM
Which lazer do you have?