PDA

View Full Version : new logo tell me what you think

olebrooklawn
07-17-2011, 04:25 PM
well yet me have it.

lawnsnbeyond
07-17-2011, 05:18 PM
I think the arrow it too big and I would use different fonts.

joshman108
07-17-2011, 09:10 PM
I like it, but I would not use black.

Black is always a turn-off color to most everything.

Blue is the color that sells more than any other color, so I always use blue in my stuff. Try a dreamy/dazzling/vibrant shade of blue.

olebrooklawn
07-17-2011, 09:24 PM
I really like this one

RigglePLC
07-17-2011, 11:39 PM
I think the black one is Ok, but I think the font should be bolder. I also like the green color and font in the green one, but I don't like the missing "C". It looks like "Urb appeal".
Hope this helps.
If you want to buy my magnetic signs--see my pictures--they are available.
"JUST SAY NO TO"
"CRABGRASS", "WEEDS" "GRUBS"
The last line can be changed--depending on the season.

Be sure to get white decals for across the top of your windshield--your company name or slogan.

clean_cut
07-18-2011, 12:17 AM
I like the idea you have here, but if I were you, I would talk to a professional designer so that they can get the ideas out of you head (and theirs) and put it into something that can be used by your company. I do like the idea though, maybe you could have the green "C" have texture of grass, or maybe even turn one edge into a curb/road and the rest into something representing a great looking lawn, i dunno.... but I would defiantly talk to a professional designer to get it looking really good, I think it would pay off in the end for sure.

Also, look at the logos of successful companies, walmart, mcdonalds, dell, microsoft, etc. How many of them have shadows and blurs around them? Not trying to bash you, but just reminding you to KISS, keep it simple silly.

olebrooklawn
07-30-2011, 11:31 PM
which one? had a pro to do these